• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hero Revival System/Repick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Alright. I've got a working Creep Respawn in the map I'm working on.
Now what I need is a Hero Respawn System, similar to that of Twilight's Eve.

The System I'm Looking For: I need a Hero respawn system that, when: "Hero Enters x/y/z/etc." region, the hero's respawn point it set to that region. Also the respawn time would go up in time after certain hero levels are reached.
Compatability Issues: The Creep Respawn uses an indexing system that indexs all units that enter the map. (I made it to where the Heroes spawned from Hero Selection are unaffected by this, because the respawn system would make NEW heores, not revive them.) But Basically It needs to be where every time it revives, it is indexed as a Player-Owned Hero, not as a Creep.
Repick System: Basically all I need is a hero repick, that gets disabled after an amount of in-game time (similar to that of Gladiator), mainly b/c my hero selection area is kinda smushed together, and the player's hero chooser might hit the wrong Circle of Power.

I'm sorry about being so much of a bother to THW, but I'm new to (at least triggering, but to some degree map making in general.) So anyone who helps, +5 rep :p

Status
Not open for further replies.