• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
You guys made most of the models and skins on your own yeah

but will you release them some day? or allow others to use them?

cause im really interested in those ground textures

We made a few of them, however, majority of the custom resources in our map are made by the THW community.

Most of the terrain skins were made by a guy called Cycloverid from polycount.net. We got his permission, then copied his textures into a warcraft format :)

Also, several of the ground-textures were obtained from various open-source texture sites and adapted to fit in-game :)

Unfortunately, most of these terrain skins are CnP jobs from high-res images, so it would break the THW rules to upload them :)

I am however, willing to share unprotected versions of the map. If you use any of our resources, just make sure you credit the appropriate people :) If your unsure who they are, give me a buzz and I'll point you in the right direction :)

Level 3
Okay, Diablo III Warcraft is getting popular nowadays and I am spreading about it on my country (especially my classmates) lol my classmates always have no homework because of playing D3W. I will be waiting the unprotected version of it, It might takes a month or even months to release the 1.20 because of the new Inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.