• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Its the fallen ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/fallenoneimp-140595/
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/fallenoneshaman-140596/
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/fallenoneoverseer-140604/

Hopefully the creator will fix the models and make them better.
Better textures, some minor changes etc.
If that happens, everyone can expect to see some fallen ones in the future ;)

Maybe Cloudwolf can make skins for them (if Sellenisko gives him permision)? that would be awesome ;)

I have also heard that happytauren is working on make the fallen ones aswell, and im sure we all know how awesome he is on making models.
We just have to wait and see..

Level 6
Seriously, Those models arent so good.
Also, i want to notice you that im working in another wd model. Better made and another things wich i'm thinking. This time i hope its gets aprovved.
Bye! :D

OMGHAX!

Back ontopic if he used ingame textures they would be better and smaller :/

Level 3
The Imp and the Shaman models are quite usable.
I'm just unsure if those models would suit the map though.
Not the finest skins I've ever saw, but we can get something outta them, modifiy them a little bit, they gotta be darker, for example.
Shaman isn't a pure beauty, but can still be used, it can be a placeholder.
Overseer is da shit, sorry to the author, but this one sucks. It looks like his head and arms aren't his. His arms are all the more strange as they're too big for him.

Level 17
The Imp and the Shaman models are quite usable.
I'm just unsure if those models would suit the map though.
Not the finest skins I've ever saw, but we can get something outta them, modifiy them a little bit, they gotta be darker, for example.
Shaman isn't a pure beauty, but can still be used, it can be a placeholder.
Overseer is da shit, sorry to the author, but this one sucks. It looks like his head and arms aren't his. His arms are all the more strange as they're too big for him.

Blah, blah, blah.
I already said that they needs to be fixed & that we might get cloudwolf to make skins for them so they look better. Whats the point of your post? i have already said what you said but in 1 row. ;-}
And if we get to see how HT's ones look, we will probably use them insted anyway >:D

Level 3
Blah, blah, blah.
I already said that they needs to be fixed & that we might get cloudwolf to make skins for them so they look better. Whats the point of your post? i have already said what you said but in 1 row. ;-}
And if we get to see how HT's ones look, we will probably use them insted anyway >:D

Just giving my opinion. Geez, this is a forum isn't it? >_>
You would have felt better if I added "As LTGH said before," ?
Man...

Level 17
Just giving my opinion. Geez, this is a forum isn't it? >_>
You would have felt better if I added "As LTGH said before," ?
Man...

Its just that, it gets a little boring when you get like "ohh, someone wroth! =D" and then your reaction is "ohh.. i said that before already :eek:". Its like 1800 posts in this forum, and i check every single one both here and the map comments, i want to hear something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.