• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Any one knows any good spells for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Level 14
A cool one for the Ogre Gladiator could be a sweeping spell that damages units in front of him. You could also add a knockback since he would probably be relying on his brute strength.

You could have the Ogre throw a large boulder that causes damage to a targeted unit, then breaks into pieces and damages small AOEs around the targeted unit.

The Skeleton warrior could imbue his sword with some dark energy (or something) and cause extra damage and a chance to curse any unit hit with it for a short duration.

I'll let you know if I think of some more

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Ogre.

Smash - after a breif cast time he slams his axe into the ground dealing damage in a cone infront of him.

Enrage - once the ogre goes below 20% hit points he gains a temporary bonus attack speed and damage. This effect has a cooldown.

Bloodthirst - Once the ogre kills an enemy unit he is healed for 5% of their max hp.

Cataclysm (ultimate) - The ogre leaps forward targeting a certain area. Once he lands he deals damage around him and stuns them for 1.5 seconds.

The first 3 spells are easy to create and the last one can be created with a jump system.

Last edited:
Level 14
Are those spells on hive for download? Because i cant make spells, i'm not an good triggerer.

Oh, I see. I thought you were looking for ideas rather than spells that have already been made. Your best bet would be to scroll through the vast list in the spell section and see if there are some that you like. It would also be good as far as learning goes to look at how they are made and try to edit and tweak them a little to suit your needs.

You can learn a lot by looking through the triggers and the object editor. Many default abilities can be enhanced with some simple triggers (while others are much more complex of course)

The only sure-fire way to get exactly what you want out of your abilities is to make them yourself (or if you are lucky have someone make it exactly the way you want it)

Status
Not open for further replies.