• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Highlights of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I decided I would give some use to my ability to make news. I will highlight some of the resources uploaded the last 7 days.

Models:
Cookie made a really interesting dwarf model wich is two models at the same time, it is called: HeroEnforcer

Dinosaur models: olofmoleman continues his serie of prehistoric models, a fast link to them would be: Prehistoric Models

Item Models: Mc ! has uploaded a pack of 39 item models, you surelly have seen item models before but the point of them is that none needs a custom texture granted they don't take much space : Item models

Skins:
EvilYardGnome just released a great looking skin : Skeletal Sorceror

Spells:
U.V released some spells I liked the way some of them acted: Random Spells

Those who love big and incredibibly looking spells that don't lag too much would love: Arcanister's Blazefury

Arcanister again figured how to detect reincarnation : Reincarnation Detection

wikidme designed a way to detect attack : Custom Critical Strike

I updated my inventory system : InvX

Level 1
You didnt mention the konstruct marine! That is definately worth noting. Customizable, can go prone, has like 7 different guns!

Level 10
News - where are they?!

So, you promised to do this every week, and where are the news now? This is a nice idea, perhaps one time per month a bit more would be enough, but kind of periodical news would be really good.

So, please let us know something and most important: Do what you promise! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.