• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Skin/Model Making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hey guys!

ok, not that im any wonder skin or model maker myself, id like to start this string. ok guys basicalyl if you need a skin or model made just post here what you need and hopefully some generous kind soul will coem along and save the day

ill start it off. ok mr generous man who will help me, for my map i need a skin or model of a HIPPIE....
flower power, Smokey A. Bong, tree hugers. whatever u call them i need one >>please<< . if u guna do it as a skin >>please<< base it on like... furion with no stag or medihv or sumthin

thanks in advance
later all

Level 1
Hey Alistar-G can you tell me how can i make my own models and icons?

else, can you plz make a unit that looks like Van Helsing, like a man in brown clothes, with the face of admiral proudmoore, a brown cape, and a black crossbow PLZ??

for second i would like the Van Helsing again, with the disc shooter thingy.
It's like a machine on the right arm, with a disc with spikes on it, the discs could be like a moon glaive (the projectile of huntresses)

if you do that for me REALY REALY THANKS plz give me a message so i know if you do it or not ?

Greetings Saigon.

Level 1
**PLEASE HELP ME I NEED HELP BAD AND FAST PLEASE**

I need help please
i have been trying to figure out how to use/make skins i need help i downloaded some from this site and i cant use them please help me please please please please.

Status
Not open for further replies.