• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model/skin help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
ok i am doing a model, but i dont know how to skin it its just beyond my powers (sort of) to know how to skin a model of my own... can sum1 help me? just tell me how i can?

MyHoverTank.bmp

this is gonna be like a hovertank with 2 attacks, 1 for ground, and one for air. the rockets on air and the tanks gun for ground.

and if u have any comments on how i can imporve the model, ALL are welcome, just not flames or anything else i just want stuff on how to improve it or how i can skin it cuz i have no idea how yet.

Btw Mecheon, i didnt know which forum i would put this in so i put what it was most of: a model i just need a skin for it.

O and also i need help animating it, i've never done animations before and the tutorials never worked, i'm using 3ds max 6 btw.

Level 5
do u know how to animate this cuz i have no idea and i need to know how i animate it...plz help me

Status
Not open for further replies.