• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Requesting simple destructable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hello everyone :)

I'd like to request a simple flat plane model destructable with the following texture:

Vendor_screen.png

If you could make it so that it still contains the alpha edge, I'd really appreciate it.

I need this for my upcomming full screen current camera positioned local MUI backpack system that uses trackables.

Credits to shadowvzs for giving me this idea. Plus letting me take a look at his system so that I can create my own. Thanks bro! :)
Is it okay if I use some icons that are the same?
backpack_UI.png

+rep for the person who can help me create this simple destructable!

Last edited:
Level 14
It does indeed use 2 textures from wc3. One is a background somewhere in wc3 and the border is from the multiboard UI, but now I need to combine them into a destructable.

All I need is a model to attach the texture to. Which should be really simple I suppose.

Here is the tga version (for some reason converting it to blp makes it 0 bytes for me, it does have an alpha layer but it keeps corrupting in blp format...):

(Also, I need to make the texture have a smaller size I suppose. 1mb is way to big for my map :/)

If someone could help me out with this I'd really appreciate it.

Attachments

• vendor-screen.tga
    960 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.