• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model request (Simple, Projectile)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I'm actually looking for a pair of models that go together.
Both models to be glowing blue-ish crescent shapes with sparkles coming off of them. Neither of them hovering at all. Both models should scale well.
J2aFbpO.png
mFjWTBy.jpg
The first model I'd like to revolve, flat on the z axis (like a disc on the table). About 0.5 revolutions per second.
The second model, one that will be used as a projectile, should be identical to the first but not revolving. The curving end faces the target. The sparkles mentioned above should follow behind it as it moves, staying for between 0.5 to 1 seconds or so. Upon destruction, the crescent should do one quick revolution and have a small purple implosion. If possible I'd like the implosion to not scale (if the solution to this is particle emitters I'm fine with it here).

Rep given to anyone who creates a model for this request, even if it's off a bit or missing some qualities described. Thank you for taking your time to consider or just read my request.

(I have another request that is much simpler)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.