• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requestin for a team...for an RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Although im not a very good mapmacker...I can be a good storywriter...So i just need a team that can make Terrain,Triggers,Models,etc...

Anyways....you guys dont need to...but im just giving you an idea...
So if you guys wanna make an rpg...hook me up! :D(ill make a fine story)

Level 2
It depends...Im not the only one who decide how it goes...We all share our ides and plots so then we can make as one...But if you want me to make one without any of your ideas....just tell me!
And ill try to make an story or plot...I usually get help for story plots on Seventh Sanctum...I will give you guys link:http://seventhsanctum.com/

Ive made some ideas for chars...It depends on the team...ill talk about it later once we have our team...

RpG Name: KingDom Of Aega RPG
Settings Of The Story: high fantasy/sword-and-sorcery.
Theme:world-in-chaos/romance story.
Plot: (ill make a fast plot...)A portal has been summoned to wreak havoc on the Kingdom Of Aega.The aegean people were terrorized and started running around.The portal unleashed Nyeithel the Devourer and his horde of bloodlusty creatures...The king was informed and began searching for heroes but in vain...The kingdom was fallen under the rule of Nyeithel...10 years passed 8 heroes has comme to put a stop to them...Will they succeed to put an end to the Devourer's reign? or will they succomb at the power of Nyeithel...

We need terrainer(NEED),modeler,skinner(if possible),voice actor(if possible,need a good microphone)),mapmacker(i will need help too ya know? im not a pro!),trigerrers(NEED)

Ive decided a little on some classes:
Elementalist
Monk
Warrior
Assassin
(you guys decide 4 more....Well the team....precisly)

Last edited:
Level 36
Let me guess, it starts with.

Am I close? -.-

My guess is that it originates with some kind of lost soul in a magical pile of corpses called the "hero selection area". And these heroes will most likely either be super-strong half blood demon children, teenagers with a knack for wizardry, or ultra-powerful megamages or warriors.
Then there will be forests full of enemies (what the hell?) and conveniently laid out dungeons with enemies that don't sound the alarm, or run at you when they see you, but wait for you to attack them and run in in pairs or groups of three saying to their friends, "I'll be fine, mkay?". And not to mention how you have to kill stuff to get money, or if there's professions in the end it all comes down to killing these enemies, that respawn.

mirite?

Edit: Wow, I just criticized every MMORPG in existance there. Awesome :D

Level 2
Heh,i've writen some novels before,and I can do great with terrain,if I decide to give it a little effort.If you end up working on another project that catches my interests,I might lend a hand.

sweeeet! thanks dood :D i appreciate ur help! and if you got msn PM me...so we can work on the project with other peeps!

Level 11
hope the 4 models isn't for starters, because i dunno if i said this alrdy, lots of custom models, and lots of lag. Already be huge space because of RPG. Just need to be small sized models.

I can edit pre-existing models atm,so how about I make you some models?I'll set you up with their abilities aswell,if you send me the map you want them in.
I might make them all weaponless,if thats what you want.
Heres the four i'm making:
Archwielder:
Strong electric warrior mage who can bind his electrical magicks into his bare hands to make spell casting all that much easier.
Seeker:
Powerful warrior who spends most of his life searching for victims,magic,items or artifacts, executing large arrays of random spells to get what he wants.
Corpulant Essence:
Raw human body that serves as a vessel for a magical binding creature known as Essence Reaper.
Proselyte:
Sturdy warrior, dependant mainly on passive abilities and his equals.

Abilities:

Archwielder:

Storm of (Hometown)
Monsoon-type ability
(Secondary spell)

Rash Decision
Stampede-type ability
(Secondary spell)

Stars of the Wisp
Reversed aura (does 5 damage to enemy units within an area of 200 around the Archwielder)
Passive ability/Aura (Uses lightning shield graphic(damages enemies and friends)
(Aura)

Finger of the Clouds
Firebolt-type ability (Instant hit,uses Monsoon Lightning graphic)
(Primary Ability)

Seeker Abilities:

Pride:
Roar-type ability (Affects caster only)
(Primary Ability)

Shielding Spell (Any kind(YOU choose its name)
Shied-type ability,Immolation or Divine Shield
(Secondary Ability)

Passive Ability (Any kind(YOU choose it)
Passive Ability/Aura(Drunken Brawler/Unholy Aura)
(Aura/Passive Ability)

Blind Rage:
Frenzy-type ability (Use triggers to lower the casters defence while spell is in use)
(Seconary Ability)

Corpulant Essence Abilities:

Call of Essence:
Summoning-type ability (Summons Essence Reapers(Reapers can possess and create Lesser Corpulant)
(Primary Ability)

Soul Binding:
Reversed Entangling Roots-type ability(Traps unit for 300 seconds but heals it completly)
(Seconary Ability)

Magical Barrage:
Cluster Rocket-type ability (Use trigger to drain all of the casters mana after using this spell)
(Seconary Ability)

Ravage:
Last Stand "Slam" ability (Use triggers and special effects to repeat the Slam ability 10-15 times (Use Unit-Damage Area Trigger to accomplish this)
(Last Resort Ability)

Proselyte Abilities:

Honour Pact:
Spirit Link-type ability
(Secondary Ability)

Healing Strike:
100% Chance REVERSED Bash ability (Stuns but heals a target friendly unit)
(Primary Ability)

Power to the Nation:
Suicidal Spell (Creates a world-wide Roar effect for all friendly playable units and allies,but kills the Proselyte(Use triggers to make PttN do 300-600 damage around the dead proselyte)
(Last Resort Ability)

Pride:
(Secondary Ability)

I might make a map to show you how to do all of these spells later.

Last edited:
Level 2
AWSOME IDEAS!!!!! I might try to buy a Hard Drive for Wc3 Editor cuz this map is gonna be HELLA CRAZY!
But are you sure you can do those Custom Spells?!

Level 11
I can edit pre-existing models atm,so how about I make you some models?I'll set you up with their abilities aswell,if you send me the map you want them in.
I might make them all weaponless,if thats what you want.
Heres the four i'm making:
Archwielder:
Strong electric warrior mage who can bind his electrical magicks into his bare hands to make spell casting all that much easier.
Seeker:
Powerful warrior who spends most of his life searching for victims,magic,items or artifacts, executing large arrays of random spells to get what he wants.
Corpulant Essence:
Raw human body that serves as a vessel for a magical binding creature known as Essence Reaper.
Proselyte:
Sturdy warrior, dependant mainly on passive abilities and his equals.

Abilities:

Archwielder:

Storm of (Hometown)
Monsoon-type ability
(Secondary spell)

Rash Decision
Stampede-type ability
(Secondary spell)

Stars of the Wisp
Reversed aura (does 5 damage to enemy units within an area of 200 around the Archwielder)
Passive ability/Aura (Uses lightning shield graphic(damages enemies and friends)
(Aura)

Finger of the Clouds
Firebolt-type ability (Instant hit,uses Monsoon Lightning graphic)
(Primary Ability)

Seeker Abilities:

Pride:
(Primary Ability)

Shielding Spell (Any kind(YOU choose its name)
Shied-type ability,Immolation or Divine Shield
(Secondary Ability)

Passive Ability (Any kind(YOU choose it)
Passive Ability/Aura(Drunken Brawler/Unholy Aura)
(Aura/Passive Ability)

Blind Rage:
Frenzy-type ability (Use triggers to lower the casters defence while spell is in use)
(Seconary Ability)

Corpulant Essence Abilities:

Call of Essence:
Summoning-type ability (Summons Essence Reapers(Reapers can possess and create Lesser Corpulant)
(Primary Ability)

Soul Binding:
Reversed Entangling Roots-type ability(Traps unit for 300 seconds but heals it completly)
(Seconary Ability)

Magical Barrage:
Cluster Rocket-type ability (Use trigger to drain all of the casters mana after using this spell)
(Seconary Ability)

Ravage:
Last Stand "Slam" ability (Use triggers and special effects to repeat the Slam ability 10-15 times (Use Unit-Damage Area Trigger to accomplish this)
(Last Resort Ability)

Proselyte Abilities:

Honour Pact:
Spirit Link-type ability
(Secondary Ability)

Healing Strike:
100% Chance REVERSED Bash ability (Stuns but heals a target friendly unit)
(Primary Ability)

Power to the Nation:
Suicidal Spell (Creates a world-wide Roar effect for all friendly playable units and allies,but kills the Proselyte(Use triggers to make PttN do 300-600 damage around the dead proselyte)
(Last Resort Ability)

Pride:
(Secondary Ability)

I might make a map to show you how to do all of these spells later.

All great ideas but I ecspecially love the corpulant:wthumbsup:

Whenever you get the time, would you mind pm'ing me? I need use of your services elsewhere.

Level 10
How many items? Type of terrain? GUI or JASS? Do you know how to GUI or JASS? Can you actually go through with this? I see people plan and I mean I'm talking about life in general but related to this people plan too fucking much and don't do anything. Excuse my language.

Level 10
No, under 4.2mb and 10-20 quest aren't sufficient enough mate. Do you know how to control leaks? Honestly just a suggestion. You really don't need that much custom models at all, there's ways of improvising and construction brilliant structures with pre-existing models. 12 player's will be hard and if you don't do it right, straight out boring eh.

I know but it involves weaponless combat,going to enable fighting in the beginning with a +0 dagger,without it,combat is a no-no.The models are all 3 versions of the footman,weaponless.Also,remember that this is a continued part of a story about my "Everfall" Campaign,which is currently on hold (Gotta waste my time somehow,why not with an early production of a sequel?)

Gonna be kinda like a semi-restricted D2 type thing,buy off one mercenary who you can give weaponry to so his damage rate increases,but he can fight without any items,unlike you.

10-20 quests are just for the starting region (Two cities and a village) which takes up half of the map,the other half is composed of Draven city, which is a large settlement in a depression in the ground,which unfortunatly is near a sea-bound river along with some fall season swamps surrounding a single farm.
I'm going to give the second region about 10-35 quests (6 from the farm,14 from the city,20 from Swamp Hermits) the first area quests are going to be just to get to know what your going to be doing and this is going to be a TWELVE PLAYER RPG so I need to keep filesize down.
Aside from the players,I didn't want to bother trying to fit Hero Abilities,preset abilities (Unit abilites) and an item-given Metamorphosis,so thats done with triggers.The one thing I want to do to make sure people work as a team is make "Shared Cinematics" (To save space for constant updates) I'm hoping that after a good while updating and redoing some parts of the map,I can eventually create a constant game server for the RPG map.
(Limits will be bipassed,units will be tweaked and players had damn well be amused.)

Level 11
Think this is totally going off topic.

I'm not to active on the forums atm lol, get on once, maybe two times a day. FF12 has got my drawn in. And there is alot of sidequests, like someone who is at end of game who hasnt done alot of sidequests is at 100 hours, i'm about 4/5 through the game and have 70 hours, so when i hit place b4 final boss i'm guessing 130 hours lmao.

So some more ideas needed? i can get alot from ff12, ideas aren't copyrighted by squaresoft!(i pretend that final fantasy line is still owned by soft and not enix because enix has been taking the line downhill.)

Level 7
Although im not a very good mapmacker...I can be a good storywriter...So i just need a team that can make Terrain,Triggers,Models,etc...

Anyways....you guys dont need to...but im just giving you an idea...
So if you guys wanna make an rpg...hook me up! :D(ill make a fine story)
I would'nt mind helping you with your new project here, Sa(V)uRai :)
PM me at [email protected] (My msn)

Note: Im NOT a great skinner, but im great at creating custom units, abilities and buildings (Plus making tooltips).

Level 11
Well first need to get a name and storyline, which if need be I can help.
I'm postponing my other map, ever since i got ps3 i lost interest in my map, but now i've beaten like all my games on ps3 and don't have dsl to play them online so it's getting boring so I feel like working on a map again, hopefully this one =D

Level 11
Wouldn't probly be a good map name, maybe like a good saga name XD. Forgotten heroes, like the damn areas you never enter on WoW nor' WC3 but the areas are on the damn map!!! They are so fucking annoying, makes you want to kill all the undead noobs near the gate to area you can't get too, but then you relise your on horde!!! GRRRR

Level 11
Yeah I didn't clarify it that well sorry.

You said like a lost campaign on wc3?

I'm saying have "lost" heros plus use the areas thats on the warcraft map, but you can never visit. On WoW or on Wc3

Level 11
OOOO lol

well i don't think Northrends good idea, maybe should wait for something like that after Wotlk. Sunken ruins is an over used tileset. Maybe try to work on a original idea. Like a place in warcraft never talked about.

Level 11
LMAO thats freakin' hilarious dude! Chocolate hobos, a clasic. No from Final Fantasy series, look like chicks, baby chickens, but big and ridable, longer neck also.

Status
Not open for further replies.