• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting a Team for Penguin BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hey guys,

im making a map called Penguin BETA. Im still in the thinking stage so im not sure about anything yet. I dont want to edit another map. I want this to be genuine. But i am not a very experienced map-maker, so i will need help. I offer you alot of credit for the map, and i will see to it that you all get your own characters. We will need to be brainstorming a story line. I was originally thinking something like LOAP (Life of a Penguin) but thats not very cool. As you all know, wc editor only has one penguin model. Heres what im looking for for the team:
  • Someone to do modeling. I want some different penguins. Some mages, Some swordsman, some flying ones, i dont really know right now, but definately different ones.
  • Im not sure if this would go with modeling, but i need custom spells. Make them real cool like, Penguins Slide or something. Make the gorund wear it hits turn to slippery ice for 5 seconds or something like that.
  • I could make the custom items, unless someone else wishes to do so. I will need some custom icons. Eh, maybe not. we will discuss these parts on our first meeting.
This is all ive got right now, but im sure there will be more by the time we get this moving. Im looking at maybe a 5-6 person team only. PM me with some work of yours and what you wish to do, to apply. Ill get back to you asap. my new name on wc3 is penguinalpha

Level 2
I might help after I have completed my map, and that won't be for a while. Keep your eyes and ears open though.

Status
Not open for further replies.