• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[REQUEST] Penguin SKins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hey im making a new map regarding penguins. if someone could hook me up with some cool skins that would be awesome. this is what i need:

• Penguin Warrior: Put some armor on the little guy and hook him up with a sword. Maybe the sword could resemble a fish. I can handle custom spells, i just need the skin.
  • Penguin Mage: Give this guy some robes and a staff. Maybe a hat.
  • Penguin Priest: Same as the mage, perhaps a different robe, maybe a spellbook.
  • Penguin Assassin: Just a black jerkin, a mask, and maybe a belt of throwing knives. (just for looks)
  • Penguin Grenadier: This guy needs any colored suit. But i need to have grenades and dynamite strapped to him.
I think this will cover it. PM me if you are up for the job. Ive checked out alot of the profiles of skinners, and im really impressed. HappyTauren, maybe you can handle this. If not olofmoleman i know you are creative with these kind of things. As usual you will get full credit for these, and I will put your name on any of them except the Mage, for that is my own. Thanks in advance,

penguinalpha

Level 2
animations

thanks man, umm might not even need animations. right now im just going for looks. but ill check it out. thanks again

penguinalpha

Status
Not open for further replies.