Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Want to make a big RPG / or join a team

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by Blue_Master, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Blue_Master

Blue_Master

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey!

Since reforge is coming now, I started to play Warcraft again. Started playing this game since it came out. Made a big break ofc till now.

What I'm looking for is either a team that want to make a very big RPG or I want some people to join me so that we can create a new team.

I'm a very creative person and I have a good RPG knowledge. So my part would be the basic concept of the RPG including all apects of ideas like story, bossfights, mechanics, items etc... and last but not least the terrain. Back in my good old days playing wc3 as a kid I was terraining many maps and I can say my work was very well.

What I'm lacking is the use of coding like vjass or similar things. So I need someone who can code the whole mechanics of the game, the spells, bossfights etc...

I hope I will find some people so that we can make a great RPG that everyone will play! :)

2. FeelsGoodMan

FeelsGoodMan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Ported Models:
    Resources:
    You would have more luck if you showcased a terrain portfolio ;)

3. Blue_Master

Blue_Master

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sadly i can't my stuff anymore what I've posted here many years ago. Since reforge isnt out I cant do new stuff :( But I will when it's out

4. vlekje5

vlekje5

Resources:
    Resources:
    So, do you have an update ready?

5. DrakPanda

DrakPanda

Resources:
    Resources:
    a panda is interested in an rpg, the panda can bug hunt for you

6. Blue_Master

Blue_Master

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes I started messing around with the editor again, but nothing to show yet. Will try to make something today/tommorrow. But mostly I'm collecting ideas for rpg. So basicly I just need 1 , 2 more people who can trigger very good.

7. Yogi-Sothoth

Yogi-Sothoth

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have something I started but... with the new terms of service I am unsure about doing it

8. Killparadise

Killparadise

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey friend! I am starting a large RPG project that I could use the help on, I have a range of skills including scripting but I could for sure use assistance with doing the terrain on a large map, as well as object creation, balancing, etc. I have a few concepts down that we can chat about and go from there.

I would love to see something you have built, even if its just a tiny map with some examples!

9. Yogi-Sothoth

Yogi-Sothoth

Resources:
    Resources:
    Glad to interest hasn't died down purhaps we can still go at it. I suggest making a discord for project management. It can be hard to talk just via a forum sometimes.

10. Killparadise

Killparadise

Resources:
    Resources:
    I agree forming a team would be beneficial if three of us join forces it could be fun.

11. Yogi-Sothoth

Yogi-Sothoth

Resources:
    Resources:
  12. Jan12345

Jan12345

Resources:
    Resources:
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2020
  13. Nosiaz

Nosiaz

Resources:
    Resources:
    I actyaly do my own RPG if u want to check, im a beginner on trigger so that progress slowly, but i have all the idea the map need