• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Want to make a big RPG / or join a team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey!

Since reforge is coming now, I started to play Warcraft again. Started playing this game since it came out. Made a big break ofc till now.

What I'm looking for is either a team that want to make a very big RPG or I want some people to join me so that we can create a new team.

I'm a very creative person and I have a good RPG knowledge. So my part would be the basic concept of the RPG including all apects of ideas like story, bossfights, mechanics, items etc... and last but not least the terrain. Back in my good old days playing wc3 as a kid I was terraining many maps and I can say my work was very well.

What I'm lacking is the use of coding like vjass or similar things. So I need someone who can code the whole mechanics of the game, the spells, bossfights etc...

I hope I will find some people so that we can make a great RPG that everyone will play! :)

Level 3
Yes I started messing around with the editor again, but nothing to show yet. Will try to make something today/tommorrow. But mostly I'm collecting ideas for rpg. So basicly I just need 1 , 2 more people who can trigger very good.

Level 3
Hey friend! I am starting a large RPG project that I could use the help on, I have a range of skills including scripting but I could for sure use assistance with doing the terrain on a large map, as well as object creation, balancing, etc. I have a few concepts down that we can chat about and go from there.

I would love to see something you have built, even if its just a tiny map with some examples!

Level 3
Glad to interest hasn't died down purhaps we can still go at it. I suggest making a discord for project management. It can be hard to talk just via a forum sometimes.

Level 4
I actyaly do my own RPG if u want to check, im a beginner on trigger so that progress slowly, but i have all the idea the map need

Status
Not open for further replies.