• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request your icon here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
could you make me a few icon

this with a blakc backround
20.28%20oil_barrel2.jpg

dollars.jpg

Level 3
Blood Shaman icon

hey there koner, hope ur tackling these requests fairly easy but if not DONT FRET! my request is really small, i was wondering if u could make an icon to go with this model?

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...=page=3&s=blood%20shaman&r=20&d=list&status=g

I need a the model icon for my current project 'Starless Nights'

thanks a million if u can.

P.S if u cant get the link to work or anything like that theres a picture of the model below

Attachments

• models_1081_screenshot_tnb.jpg
    models_1081_screenshot_tnb.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 153
Level 3
screaming flame, no offence but by my opinion u seem kinda rude, ur a no rep 10 post guy asking for like 10 icons and u reckon u dont even have to say thanks? u think he'll just do all the work for wen u dont even give him any help with UR OWN BLOODY request? god damnit try some manners

Level 2
hey shaynne here you go:grin:im just trying to get rep(3 or more)
and here kamikazzee

Attachments

• Nightmare_port.zip
    22.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Geyser.zip
    17.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Level 2
sorry for double posting but here is a ff icon pack:grin:from popular request
GIVE REP IF YOU USE PLEASE!(ty)

Attachments

• FF icons.zip
    193.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Level 2
btw i am not ff7 project-g there are many people that can make icons and there are tutorials on youtube.just letting everyone know
im his bro(he left for college)

Last edited:
Level 2
HTML:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/pastebin/show/4db66a415acf453b231d0afc334045e8/
there are the guilty gear icons:thumbs_up:

Level 26
Right. He leaves just after being neg repped. You both share the same Warcraft 3 account, which makes no sense. Your account was created on the day that that guy was last active. You both have very irritating writing styles which spam smilies and capslock and have sigs that scream for rep. The fact that your stupid FF sigs are different means nothing, by the way.

Level 45
ok dude rakavar fuck you yes i did make the icons

THEY ARE THE EASIEST THINGS TO MAKE YOU RETARD ALL YOU NEED IS PHOTOSHOP ADUH!
Making my ass, learn REAL iconing before claiming that ripping images off Google or other sources and adding a border equals to being made. You people claim you are amazing iconists or iconists at all when all you do is lousy ripping and editing.

As for your new account. bye bye.

WTF! u fcking dick, koner made those icons for a request made on the first fcking page of this thread u fcking asshole! holy mother fcking god, everyone who disagrees with me, go to page 1 of this thread. Konerboy made them not this lil wanna be cnut so fck off FFA Project nutfck no one wants u here!

AND IT WASNT U WHO EVEN REQUESTED THE ICONS!!!! GET A FCKIN LIFE

Dont flame. You people create this crap that I have to clean up, have some respect for those who deal with your fecal matter you leave on the forums.

Level 1
yeah i can use them realy good. whe are making a map witch goes about survivalling. you start with 2 mates (Mage, Thief and gatherer. then in nature kill animals cook your meal and make things witch comes from nature. when your good enough you can kill creeps/human's attack towns enz.

Finall goal: kill all other forces, survive the human waves make claymore and claim the trone of callimdore.

i could realy use your items cous they look great.
but i do have a problem. when i start the warcraft image extractor it doesn't have all the functions :S... i only have 2 options.. i can open the warcraft file and then see all the models. i can also save a skin and edit it in another program. but then i can't get it in the game.. do you have eny idea what i'm doing wrong?, or can you put them in the map for me? and help us with our project.

greetz abbink:thumbs_up:

Level 6
hey shaynne here you go:grin:im just trying to get rep(3 or more)
and here kamikazzee

Thanks for the attempt, Sephra. However, that's not even an icon. That's just a resize of the image pretty much, which I could easily do myself. The DISBTN is also just a resize with a bit of tinting. Werewulf was right on the dot.

I'd prefer if Konerboy could do the icon, if it's no trouble.

Level 4
hey man nice work so far with all the requests. i was wandering...(since your so good) if you could teach me some stuff? i do want to make an orb and other stuff but... dont send me a link to your tutorial on orb icon cause i just could'nt get it all right.

so if you could teach me (at as much detail as possssssible))? or a link to someone elses very good tutorial that would be good! THanks BrO

Level 4
mad as man.. but thats not the only thing want to make : /.. but i mean like you dont have to taeach me..

Level 24
Because everyone including moderators seem to flame this thread with "WoW models are illegal, i'm a racist towards them" etc. Let me get this straight:
Use the following image to cut out the head
Where the **** do you get the feeling I even had the knowledge to turn export WoW-models, break the rules and import it into WE.

I had no idéa using a 2-dimensional sprite that resembles an ogre from WoW was against the law? If the case is so, then please delete the icon that the guy uploaded. Just don't accuse me for stupidness.

Level 9
Hey man, mind helping me with a few simple icons?

I actually need those:

-A blue recolour of this icon:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=56910&prev=status=g&s=hat&d=list&r=20
-A icon to fit well with this shield:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=49075&prev=status=g&s=shield&d=list&r=20
-A icon that fits well with the huntress shield...

If you take this request, please send me the converted files(BTN and DISBTN), I can't use the convertor for some strange reason...

+credits and +rep!

btw people i am still making icons i just revently learned how to make them.the guy who mentioned them i am making/recolouring them atm(dont close this thread mods)
edit-Juliano here is your shield icon ill get others soon
HTML:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/pastebin/show/de325de039e7bc97b503273be3f8ad0c/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.