• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Team Glow Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone, I'm quite new to modeling, and not quite a star in English, so I'm having a bit of trouble with some tutorials. I've made a Maiev model without her weapon, so that I can attach attachments to it. My only problem is, I can't get the team glow to go away. I've already tried the tutorial but I can't seem to do it. Could anyone please waste 15 minutes of his/her life to remove the weapon's team glow for me? There's no need for the team glow underneath the feet to be removed, but if that's necessairy, it'll be ok. I've added the files below.
Thanks in advance,
~Archeros

Attachments

• Maiev 2.jpg
    Maiev 2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 148
  • Maiev 2.mdl
    547.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Maiev 2.mdx
    186.2 KB · Views: 92
Level 2
Uh okay, nevermind, one minute after I posted this I found a weaponless warden in the attachments thread. Sorry for bothering;)

Status
Not open for further replies.