• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Removing Hero Glow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Alright I've tried it a little bit myself. First time I used Oinerwinkles and after removing it crashed the game. Then I tried a tutorial here on Hive. Didn't understand it and thus failed to do it properly. No glow removed. :\

So I bring my request here, asking simply to have the glow completely removed from the units uploaded. Preferably in a way that'll drop the kilobytes of the model and not just hide the glow, but completely remove it.

On two of the models the glow causes insane, huge flashes in game when the unit moves.

If someone fullfills my request I can exchange with a spell if wanted. I can work basic vJASS. Only drawback is I use external systems for all my complex spells.

Attachments

• HalduronBrightwing.mdl
    462.1 KB · Views: 66
  • HeroSwordsman.mdl
    836.4 KB · Views: 66
  • DarkToothHero2.mdl
    380.9 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.