• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request]Naruto Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Your map sounds really epic. I wanna play it! Dota + Naruto, ahh, that's just so epic.
thx!!....

DualFacepalm.jpg

Level 9
I'm sorry but if u don't even know how to make an icon how do you expect to make a better dota like naruto game (Like Dream Raiders NVB and 3rd shinobi wars) Cause i've been experimenting with the editor for 5 years now and i still can't fully manage to recreate a game like DOTA

Level 13
It's not only that. He doesn't really know the first thing about it. He was here asking how to get rid of the melee initialization.

DarkHorse, don't jump right into this. It'll be too frustrating. Look up some damn tutorials and look at a few unprotected maps to see how things work.

@Linaze: Double Facepalm beats Motivational Poster Facepalm. :p

@Ash: Looks more like a facepalming rabbit.

Level 19
I'm sorry but if u don't even know how to make an icon how do you expect to make a better dota like naruto game (Like Dream Raiders NVB and 3rd shinobi wars) Cause i've been experimenting with the editor for 5 years now and i still can't fully manage to recreate a game like DOTA

I already have all the icon i need except that i request and that's enough to make my map awesome i also have all naruto models i need (i have 71 Naruto models) and 31 other animes

• Angry
Reactions: Ash
Level 19
It's not only that. He doesn't really know the first thing about it. He was here asking how to get rid of the melee initialization.

DarkHorse, don't jump right into this. It'll be too frustrating. Look up some damn tutorials and look at a few unprotected maps to see how things work.

@Linaze: Double Facepalm beats Motivational Poster Facepalm. :p

@Ash: Looks more like a facepalming rabbit.

that's what im doing now i learn how to create dota map

Level 13
I already have all the icon i need except that i request and that's enough to make my map awesome

No, that does not make your map awesome. The fact that your entire map is relying on the models, means it's probably shit if you're saying its best part is models.

i also have all naruto models i need (i have 71 Naruto models) and 31 other animes

OH MY GOD!!! 102 models in one map!?

There is NO WAY that map is playable! It's got to be like 14MB at the least!

Status
Not open for further replies.