• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok you guys i need 12 models to start out with and they are as followed Kisame, Kakashi, Gaara, Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Zabuza, The 4th Hokage, Hinata, Neji, Naruto's Demon form, And lastly Sasuke's cursed mark form. I WILL GIVE WHO EVER MAKES ME ONE OF THE ABOVE MODELS CREDIT FOR MY MAP. The current map I'm making is Naruto Hero Wars. I'm about 80% done.

Last edited:
Level 4
i knew youd post somethin yellow.... Just host a game asking like i did last night.. Anyway remember that stalker guy? he can make models now:grin:

Level 13
I don't make the models, I have some Naruto models.

Which one do you want.

Ok you guys i need 12 models to start out with and they are as followed Kisame, Kakashi, Gaara, Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Zabuza, The 4th Hokage, Hinata, Neji, Naruto's Demon form, And lastly Sasuke's cursed mark form.The current map I'm making is Naruto Hero Wars. I'm about 70% done.

Well Yellow Flash, I have Kakashi, Gaara, Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, 4th Hokage, Hinata, and Neji.

But, this already sounds like a map in existence, also, post some pictures of the map.

Level 2
I don't make the models, I have some Naruto models.

Which one do you want.

Well Yellow Flash, I have Kakashi, Gaara, Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, 4th Hokage, Hinata, and Neji.

But, this already sounds like a map in existence, also, post some pictures of the map.

The screenshots will be posted when the map is at 95% done. I made the triggers, landscape, portals, hero selector, and well everything but heros....I will give you credit if you can get me all the models of the naruto anime you possible can. Were almost done there isnt a hero war of naruto yet >.> so this is my idea. This map promises to be a sucess and you can get some credit for map if you help me >.>

Last edited:
Level 13
That's a pretty crappy reason, you know that right? There's no reason you can't put up screenshots when the map's at 80%.

And if you insist on getting models, wait UNTIL right before you release the map to ask for the models. Along with some screenshots.

So far it sounds alot like you're just trying to suck the models out of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.