• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
can someone make me an awesome Shinobi Model A boy shinobi and A girl shinobi with lots of animation like in naruto series...

suggested animation
-All naruto's animation
-All sasuke's animation
-All Neji's animation
-All sakura's animation
-All Rock Lee animation
-All sakura's animation
-EtC.

Every Shinobi has every animation suggested

can someone make it for me?

Level 3
can someone make me a Cool Shinobi Model (it up to you to decide the texture) as long as there is a boy and a girl model

every model must have lots of animation ex. rasengan animation, chidori animation etc.

i think i made my point clear...???

Which do these Shinobi characters look like? Any pictures of them?
Why do you need these models?
For a map of yours?
Can you put some minor descriptions of your map? What type of a genre the game has (RPG? AoS? Arena?), and the game's goal?
Any progress of it?
Any screenshots of your progress?

Before you ask, NO, I don't take requests.

Level 3
im still far away from the final progress maybe hmm.. 10% im almost done in my terrain, i cant start making skills because i lack models, thats why i cant proceed further. How i wish i know how to make my own models and animate them on my own... I JUST HATE ANIMATING MODELS >.< I SUCK AT THAT METHOD ITS TOO TROUBLESOME

BTW - If your asking which shinobi character I like... hmmm... for male i like the model of sasuke but dont make him look like sasuke, just add other designs too make him not look like one ^_^ and for the girl hmmm... i think i'll choose sakura's model or ino's i dont mind as long as its a girl ^_^

im still far away from the final progress maybe hmm.. 10% im almost done in my terrain, i cant start making skills because i lack models, thats why i cant proceed further. How i wish i know how to make my own models and animate them on my own... I JUST HATE ANIMATING MODELS >.< I SUCK AT THAT METHOD ITS TOO TROUBLESOME

BTW - If your asking which shinobi character I like... hmmm... for male i like the model of sasuke but dont make him look like sasuke, just add other designs too make him not look like one ^_^ and for the girl hmmm... i think i'll choose sakura's model or ino's i dont mind as long as its a girl ^_^

Haha, love you man. I neede exaclty the same models for a long time ago, so I made them. Actually I remodded a sakura and a sasuke model inte two compleatly plan models(With three different skin sets each). They do not have all the animations you wanted and since I can animate by myself and I do not think they have the same "Bones" as regular models I'm not even sure I could compleate the mfor you. but I can upload them for you if you want.

Level 3
you serious? gee! man tnx can you upload it for me? i didnt expect that someone would also plan the same thing ^_^...

Last edited:
It is a total of 6 modles and 6 skins so they are in total 3 pasteabins
NarutoMale3.jpg
NarutoMale1.jpg
NarutoFemale3.jpg

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=ynaqwa
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=hpodwj
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=kwf79b

Level 5
Which do these Shinobi characters look like? Any pictures of them?
Why do you need these models?
For a map of yours?
Can you put some minor descriptions of your map? What type of a genre the game has (RPG? AoS? Arena?), and the game's goal?
Any progress of it?
Any screenshots of your progress?

Before you ask, NO, I don't take requests.

Really Helpful

I mean, for a random guy, and a model that you wont need for yourself... You had it already, thats different :>

Well your not doing research well you know. if you checked up my last post the last few days you would see that I have done about four models and a skin that I did not have at all when I took the request. The thing with the Request forum is so mostly eveyone can get help with what they need, in other words making random models for random dudes. I think I have an archive of about ten to twenty models and skins that I never used myself and only done as requests.

Really Helpful
I ask these questions so people will know if the requesters are actually working on their projects.

A very long time ago, I made some resources for a requester and later realized that his project never saw the light of the day, thus I wasted my time on nothing.
That's one of the valid reasons why I don't take requests, thus I'm not obligated to make models for requesters.

Level 3
This case is already solved... and please its his decision so don't bother decide for him what to do... two things... if your generous then give and if your selfish then so be it... PS I dont like wasting other peoples hard work... he get what deserves... CASE CLOSE GOODBYE...MERRY CHRISTMAS AND LETS GET BACK TO OUR OWN GODDAMN! LIVES! Peace! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.