• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

request for a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, hive Workshop.
i've been here before and downloaded quite a few maps and stuff for myself, but a recent problem with an imported map , combined with my video card borking on a game I got recently caused some nasty issues with my World Editor.
I CAN open and place stuff on it, the problem is I cannot use the Unit Editor at all, as I keep getting an error message.
That wouldn't be much of a problem: next month, my uncle will come and he promised me a new video card, which should technically fix the problem... but I cannot wait a month.
I promised a friend of mine (who is obsessed with this other strategy game called Majesty) that I will make a map in Warcraft 3 based completely off Majesty, for his birthday which is....next friday.
I just need someone to make a map by my specifications and make the units by my specification. Simple. Shouldn't take more than 1, maybe 2 hours. I realy, REALLY need to do this, I owe a lot to him and i need to do this.
Can any of you please take your time to do this?
When it's done upload it anywhere and send me the link by email: [email protected]

Map specification:
size: Epic
tileset: Lordaeron Summer.
no hills, water, landscape, anything, i'll handle that
NO SPECIAL UNIT MODELS. Just the original Warcraft 3: RoK and TFT units.
NO SPECIAL ICONS OR ANYTHING.

Units:
I need 16 custom heroes. Here are the specifications for each
Class (as in, hero class name. ) - abilities - ultimate ability- skills (if any) - model used.

Warrior - 1) Critical Strike 2)Devotion Aura (make it so it has triple it's ususal bonus armor , 3)Thorns Aura (make it so it deals double damage) - Ultimate: Avatar - skills: Resistant Skin - model: Arthas (wielding Frostmourne)

Rogue - 1)Shadow Strike (with double damage) , Wind Walk, Unholy Aura (triple attack speed boost) - Ultimate: Bolt of Pain (500 damage hit) - skills: poisonous attack (each attack applies poison) - model: any hero, but make it look like Sylvanas in her elf form.

Ranger - 1) Stunning Shot (ranged atatck that stuns for 5/10/15 seconds depending on level) , Fire Arrow (make it look like a fire bolt; does 125/225/350 damage depending on level) Trueshot Aura - ultimate: Mass Teleport. skills: Far Sight (has triple sight range, can see invisible units) -Model: any hero, make it look like Sylvanas in her Undead Ranger form.

Wizard - 1)Frost Nova (with double damage and double area of effect), Chain lightning (with 50% more damage and 1 more target per level), Firestrike (Blood mage's spell, only with slightly more damage) - eultimate: Starfall (with double damage) - skills: Can cast Fire Bolts.- model: Archmage

Dwarf - 1)Thunderclap (double damage), storm bolt (50% more damage) Brilliance Aura - ultimate: Reincarnation,- skills: spell immunity - model: Muradin

Gnome - Devotion Aura (same as Warrior), Stone Wall (increases armor by 35/75/120 depending on level) , Stun Dagger (resembles Shadow Strike, it stuns, doesnt do damage over time. Stun duration is 5 sec./8/14) - Ultimate: Avatar (kinda) - increases HP by 1000, damage by 20 and armor by 50. - skill: make this guy have 5-10 damage to start with and regenerate three times faster than usual. - model : any hero, but make it look like an orc peon.

Elf (ranged) - Evasion, Searing Arrow, Blink - Ultimate: Charm (can charm up to level 9 units) - skills: Hide (invisible at night, like night elf units) - model: any hero, but make it look like Shandris

Barbarian - Shockwave, Thunder Clap, War Stomp (all with 50% more damage) - ultimate: Rage of Krolm (yes, i want it with this name and with this effect: maximises attack speed, adds 25 to damage, adds 200 to HP)- skills: Eat tree (eats a tree to restore HPs) - model: Tauren Chieftain

Adept - Endurance Aura, Blink, Cleaving Attack - ultimate: Tornado (you know, the Naga witch spell) -skills: resistant skin. - model: Demon hunter.

Solarus - Firestrike, Incinerate, immolation- ultimate: Summon Pheonix , -skills: spell immunity - model; Shadow hunter, made with doublt red tint.That's right, i want him BURNING RED.

Healer - the first paladin spell, forgot it's name right now.... with 50% more damage, the healing spell of the Shadow hunters (forgot this one's name too) , Wind Walk - ultimate: Ressurection (revives TEN dead friendly units) - skills: Ensnare - model: Warden

Priestess - Drain life, Serpent Ward, Dark Arrow - Ultimate: Voodoo Spirits - skills: Feedback (each hit destroys a portion of the target's mana) - model: Jaina

Monk - Critical Strike, War Stomp, Divine Shield - ultimate: Avatar of Vengeance. - skills: resistant skin - model: Blood Mage (make it melee, please)

Cultist - Force of Nature, Entangling Roots, the orc Farseer wolf-ummoning skill, forgot it's name - ultimate: Tranquility (triple healing power) - skill: Hide (can become invisible at night, just like other night elf units) - model: Furion without a mount.

Paladin - Divine Shield, mana burn, Shockwave - ultimate :avatar- skills: resistant skin.- model: Uther

Warrior of Discord - Spiked Carapace, Cleaving Attack, War Stomp - ultimate: Doom (you know the skill, it damages target unit until it dies, and when it dies, it turns into an allied doom guard.) -skills: Howl of terror, Poison attack - model: Tichondrius

That's mostly it.
Can you this, please?
Thank you in advance!

Level 16
Have you tried reinstalling Warcraft III to fix the issue?

I am really moved by your situation and I would be glad to help by all means. However, the problem is each unit has many specifications and thus it would be inconvenient for both of us since we definitely can make some mistakes and you cannot fix it (because you don't have a Unit Editor).

Level 2
Video card is literally broken and the map editor borks if i open the unit/sound/trigger/spell editors.
Will fix in a month, but I really REALLY need these by Friday.
I'd do them myself ( and more balanced - seriously) but I simply cannot do it right now.

I just want a map with the above mentioned specifications and the custom heroes in it.
And don't worry about making mistakes, if it has anything wrong in it, i'll blame it on lack of coffee and will make it right myself next month.

Last edited:
Level 16
Request completed!

After 3-4 hours of turbo mode, I have finished the map xD

I have also sent a mail to you but just to be sure, I will post here to inform you of it should you log in and check this thread.

If the need arise, contact me and I will give you the download link.

Thanks and best regards.

Level 5
okay then i can make that 16 customs unit, look like it doesnt have any special requirements for it like triggered spells or something
so must be quite easy

im not really good at terraining yo do it yourself right?

Status
Not open for further replies.