1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Spell Request

Discussion in 'Requests' started by yuganeigii, Nov 15, 2012.

1. yuganeigii

yuganeigii

Resources:
    Resources:
    can i request a hero spell similar to gabranth's ex mode in dissidia and FFDD?
    im planning to use this as a spell for a boss in my map where you have to fight a certain boss 3 times at 3 different levels.
    ive already requested this in mr.beans requst thread but i dont think someones doing GUI there right now and he's busy with his exams at the moment so.

spell name: Ex-mode: Mist
    levels: 1-3
    required level: 6
    spell type: morph or buff (i dont really know which one is better, its up to you i guess)

if the spell your going to create is buff then:
    cast type: active
    target: self

Descriptions

(note that this is my own version, the real version is different)
    unleashes gabranth's full potential by going into ex-mode. upon casting knocks back nearby enemies into a short distance and slows them for 25% for 3 seconds, while in ex-mode gabranth increases his movement speed, attack speed, changes his attack to chaos while increasing his damage and armor and replaces his first 3 spells with a more powerful set of spells

level 1 - increase MS , AS , damage by 10%, increase armor by 3
    replace 1st skill (sample: frost nova) with "spell x (sample: storm bolt)" (level of spell is level of 1st skill)
    replace 2nd skill (sample: evasion aura) with "spell y" (sample: drunker brawler) (level of spell is level of 2st skill)
    replace 3rd skill (sample: thunder clap) with "spell z" (sample: war stomp) (level of spell is level of 3st skill)

level 1 - increase MS , AS , damage by 20%, increase armor by 6
    replace 1st skill (sample: frost nova) with "spell x (sample: storm bolt)" (level of spell is level of 1st skill)
    replace 2nd skill (sample: evasion aura) with "spell y" (sample: drunker brawler) (level of spell is level of 2st skill)
    replace 3rd skill (sample: thunder clap) with "spell z" (sample: war stomp) (level of spell is level of 3st skill)

level 1 - increase MS , AS , damage by 30%, increase armor by 9

Last 11 seconds on all level with 40 seconds cooldown on all levels

Gui or jass if possible
    (cant make vjass work on my WE for some reason even though ive updated mine several times already)

tell me if it still lacks detail

advance thanks

credits and guaranteed rep go's to you of course

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  2. gorillabull

gorillabull

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    could u specify what spells are going to be replaced no one can make u this spell otherwise

3. Dakadoon

Dakadoon

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Looks like it's just a simple metamorphosis to me

4. yuganeigii

yuganeigii

Resources:
    Resources:
    ive already edited the first post to what spells are to be replaced with what

i already tried that but metamorphosis doesn't change the spell set (please correct me if im wrong) you can add spells though

5. yuganeigii

yuganeigii

Resources:
    Resources:
    Bummmped!

6. defskull

defskull

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Here is the test map.

Attached Files:

7. yuganeigii

yuganeigii

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank You! Its like the exact one in DDFF i really like it rep+ for you my good sir deskull