• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
can i request a hero spell similar to gabranth's ex mode in dissidia and FFDD?
im planning to use this as a spell for a boss in my map where you have to fight a certain boss 3 times at 3 different levels.
ive already requested this in mr.beans requst thread but i dont think someones doing GUI there right now and he's busy with his exams at the moment so.

spell name: Ex-mode: Mist
levels: 1-3
required level: 6
spell type: morph or buff (i dont really know which one is better, its up to you i guess)

if the spell your going to create is buff then:
cast type: active
target: self

(note that this is my own version, the real version is different)
unleashes gabranth's full potential by going into ex-mode. upon casting knocks back nearby enemies into a short distance and slows them for 25% for 3 seconds, while in ex-mode gabranth increases his movement speed, attack speed, changes his attack to chaos while increasing his damage and armor and replaces his first 3 spells with a more powerful set of spells

level 1 - increase MS , AS , damage by 10%, increase armor by 3
replace 1st skill (sample: frost nova) with "spell x (sample: storm bolt)" (level of spell is level of 1st skill)
replace 2nd skill (sample: evasion aura) with "spell y" (sample: drunker brawler) (level of spell is level of 2st skill)
replace 3rd skill (sample: thunder clap) with "spell z" (sample: war stomp) (level of spell is level of 3st skill)

level 1 - increase MS , AS , damage by 20%, increase armor by 6
replace 1st skill (sample: frost nova) with "spell x (sample: storm bolt)" (level of spell is level of 1st skill)
replace 2nd skill (sample: evasion aura) with "spell y" (sample: drunker brawler) (level of spell is level of 2st skill)
replace 3rd skill (sample: thunder clap) with "spell z" (sample: war stomp) (level of spell is level of 3st skill)

level 1 - increase MS , AS , damage by 30%, increase armor by 9

Last 11 seconds on all level with 40 seconds cooldown on all levels

Gui or jass if possible
(cant make vjass work on my WE for some reason even though ive updated mine several times already)

tell me if it still lacks detail

advance thanks

credits and guaranteed rep go's to you of course

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.