• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Replacing doodads/destructibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
In triggers there is no doodads mentioning, just destructibles and even destructibles have no replace destructible trigger. I could set my model to destructible.

What I want is when building dies, the model destructible/doodad is replaced by other model, and the model depends on the player who destroys the building. The doodad/destructible should be in same place, just the first model removed.

I think it would be like this, event player kills building, action remove (with variable probably) destructible, create destructible (specified model).

There is (last created destructible) and I can not use that, as with that set on the trigger does not work, I do not have knowledge yet of variables and I ask how to replace destructible/doodad. To create or remove I think it will need variables.

Status
Not open for further replies.