• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Guys,do you believe in your religion?Post comments about religion here.

AND someone help me understand the concept of 'pagan'

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Doesn't take long from one thread is taken down until a new thread aspires. Even if your intentions are good, this will most likely go down the drain eventually - which saddens me.

I am a LaVeyan Satanist, look it up before you assume anything, and I believe that it is the lifestyle that suits me the best. I am also an Atheist (again, look up LaVeyan Satanism if you haven't already - it is possible, and most common, to be an Atheistic Satanist), and as such do not believe there is a deity, or several deities, I am not to say that it is certain, but I don't believe there is one, nor many. I know that puts me somewhat on an edge towards Agnosticism, and that might suit me better, but I am critical towards the existence of a supreme being (but more so the image people have of this supreme being), and as such do not qualify perfectly for neither. I am fairly tolerant, though, and I am convinced religion is as personal as morale (if they are not dependent on each other) and that my religion is not perfect for everyone. I am fine with people believing in deities, and I certainly see the good sides of it. I am also quite fond of the teachings, or concepts, of the Vedas. All in all, I am glad there is variety among us, and I'd wish we all could appreciate that instead of trying to convince people that one religion is universally better than the other.

Level 9
Just as a constructive comment,

I am Catholic born but Atheist taught. I believe that moral values and thinkings should not be affected by religions. I do not believe in anything supernatural and laughs during horror movies (like hell a doll will come to your house and murder you).

Status
Not open for further replies.