• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your beliefs (Religion)

What are your true religious beliefs? What religion are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
If you believe in scientology you lose all credibility.
Xenu.jpg

Level 26
Please elaborate how you are reading it, because I think you're reading it wrong.
People - Human beings.
who don't accept Christianity - Who don't agree with Christianity.
and don't look at other religions - and don't agree with other religions.
are suffering greatly - are suffering greatly.
from their dose of Christianity - from their Christian pastime.

Human beings who don't agree with Christianity and don't agree with other religions are suffering greatly from their Christian pastime.

In other words, nonreligious people who are formerly Christian are just traumatized by Christianity.

Level 27
Ah, I see.
People - Human beings.
Yes.
who don't accept Christianity - Who don't agree with Christianity.
who were being raised as Christians and decided that it was not agreeable.
and don't look at other religions - and don't agree with other religions.
and have never considered looking into other religions.
are suffering greatly - are suffering greatly.
Suffering in the way that an insane person does. Have you ever heard, "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
They still have insanity, but in that case, suffer isn't the right word, but they still have something wrong with them.
from their dose of Christianity - from their Christian pastime.
from having been raised the way the were raised.

People who were being raised as Christians and decided that it was not agreeable and have never considered looking into other religions are suffering greatly from having been raised the way the were raised.
In other words, nonreligious people who are formerly Christian are just traumatized by Christianity.
Actually, yes.

Level 3
"A religious person that doesn't know anything about other religions, is a stupid religious person.

An atheist that don't know about religions, is a lazy atheist.

Agnostics are apathetic religious."
-Iforgotthename Buthewasprobably Someoneimportant.

Level 26
"A religious person that doesn't know anything about other religions, is a stupid religious person.
Not stupid, ignorant.
An atheist that don't know about religions, is a lazy atheist.
Not lazy, ignorant.
Agnostics are apathetic religious."
They're neither apathetic nor religious. They're either careful or undecided (which can be apathetic, i suppose).
-Iforgotthename Buthewasprobably Someoneimportant.
certainly not if you know neither the exact quote nor the name of the guy who said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.