• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I've discussed part of this with -Vindic@tor- in another post, and now I'm continuing it. I say that this is the truth about extratorrestrial life:

There is a Gnomish language in the popular game "EverQuest" that I've created a religion with... also including all the gods and demons from Everquest also. There are 16 gods in the religion called Simohoup:

-Bertoxxulous: Lovers of death and disease; dedicated to spreading both.
-Brell Serilis: Chosen inhabitants of the underground; slightly antagonistic (believe in no gods).
-Bristlebane Fizzlethorpe: True believers of fun and mischief; doctrine disregards trust and honesty.
-Cazic-Thule: Followers are ruled by fear; hate, cruelty and torture abound.
-Erolissi Marr: Defend justice and innocence; love always overcomes hate.
-Innoruuk: Fervid proponents of hate; no loyalty exists between followers, and all that is Good is weak.
-Karana: Disciples of rain; respectful of the power of weather in the woodlands.
-Mithaniel Marr: Seek courage, honor and good; leave frivolousness to others.
-Prexus: Watchgaurds of the water; doctrine upholds that deity will one day wash away all of Earth.
-Quellious: Masters of inner peace and enlightenment; knowing one's true self will help bring peace to Earth.
-Rallos Zek: Warriors to the end; emphasizes survival of the strong and the true value of conflict.
-Rodcet Nife: Selfless servants to the weak and diseased; preaches healing and cleansing as one's life work.
-Solusek Ro: Devoted followers of all things aflame; aggressive and purposeful in all that they do.
-The Tribunal: Bringers of justice; the world is black-and-white, and all wrongs deserve and even revenge.
-Tunare: Trustees of Nature; the land Earth is to be protected at all costs.
-Veeshan: Worshippers and servants of all Dragonkind; doctrine calls for sacrafice and dedication.

The rules:
1. You must believe in all gods/demons yet worship only one.
2. Follow what you believe in.
3. Act as if this religion was your own. Don't allow others to follow exactly what you believe.
4. Believe in what you think is best suited for you. If you like to have fun and stir things up and choose Cazic-Thule, everyone is misleaded. Choose Bristlebane Fizzlethorpe instead.

I, myself, believe in Bristlebane Fizzlethorpe. I like to have fun and cause mischeif. My thoughts are also disturbed, so I chost to believe more in Cazic-Thule and Innoruuk more than all others excluding Bristlebane Fizzlethorpe. If you want to believe what this religion teaches, then follow the rules and you will become more self-confident... at least I did... Either way, don't copy others, either. It makes you look like a follower of the person you stole it from other than a believer in a god or demon that fits who you are.

Level 11
Kamikazzee said:
I've discussed part of this with -Vindic@tor- in another post, and now I'm continuing it. I say that this is the truth about extratorrestrial life:

There is a Gnomish language in the popular game "EverQuest" that I've created a religion with...

I stopped reading when I got to this part. If I understand you correctly, you made a religion that only you follow based on a video game...that's just sad. Please go get a life, and do your best to stop that stupidity leaking from your brain.

NIV

NIV

Level 1
Wow dude...you made a religion based on a video game :shock: ...I think i just found the answer to the lifelong question..."How low can you go?"

Level 8
Well, maybe this is enough to make it a sect... there are 'nough stupid ppl outthere who'd believe in anything, no matter, how crappy it is :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.