• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] Reign of the Horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Reign of the horde.

Information:
Reign of the horde is an new breed of AOS map that will be charting into unknown territory. It will challenge things others have yet to try. The map is based on Realistic properties, not so much that it will be a flop. Reign of the Horde is based on an Alternate History of the story of Warcraft where the Orc Clans never killed each other. The Orcs all joined forces and decimated forign lands, killing several well known heroes but lettings ones that some have never seen and new heroes come to light that died before ever being known. The storyline is deep.

Story:
The Horde has joined forces and recruited many sub races and have trained many creatures to fight for them. The Shattered forces of Good must join forces, no matter how much they hate each other. They must stop the horde and all that follow them.

1. I am a huge fan of the Past wars of Warcraft, Back when orcs had Forest trolls and Ogres fighting with them against humans as allies, over the games they where lost including building Deathwing as a unit for Orc. I want to bring back Units that where once part of the horde by alternating the history line for the first war and the second war, which I have successfully plotted.

2. Orc's have always been cooler with the classic allies they had, Mean and Green, Tribe trolls are blue. Trolls are many colors and primarily Green, which looks good in the Orc ranks, Ogres always looked good with orcs, Warlocks look good with orcs. The Story line for the horde was Shattered and the classical army they once had was destroyed by Reign of Chaos and Gul'dan's shinanagins towards the horde.

3. Everyone keeps trying to make maps that branch out of Warcraft now like League of Legends and DotA. All of which was from Warcraft, Warcraft 3 TFT started to die since these people left, the only way to bring it back to life is to Produce something Blizzard could Adopt hopefully. So I have Plotted an AOS that will hopefully change the tides and bring people back (even though they're is less jerks now that they are gone)

4. No one likes the words (Try to make something better then DotA) Well you don't try, you just make something different that is more entertaining in another field. DotA Invokes Farmming strategies, no offence it has a low grade of true strategy for spells, So long as you have good items you will always win the pissing contest. I'd like to focus less on Items and focus more on True strategy and Entertain people with Spells that are vastly Entertaining while being effective towards a hardcore gameplay.

5. I know the main reason why people left Warcraft is League of Legends and StarCraft 2. StarCraft 2 Holds no future for Mythological units and AOS games, Guns are not entertaining in AOS games, and no matter what its still just Zerg, Protoss and Terrain. Nothing new at all. Warcraft Holds the Real future of Blizzard and now that WoW is losing players they clearly need something to bring people back.

6. We just have to Prove to Blizzard that the Real time strategy Warcraft Still kills WoW's ass. Anyway Back to work, Message me or comment.

=============================================================

Hero Concepts:

Heroes have an interesting background towards spells, I don't accept heroes that just suddenly have powers. Those spells must be realistic in some form of way. In order to Conjure fire you must have a way to produce it, no matter if it is vibration or purifying a location to 100% oxygen, Intense Realistic powers that don't make you think you just have powers but you understand how they have these powers.

Every Hero has 6 Spells and the max level is 20.

Spell 1: Innate Ability (A Starting Ability)

An Innate Ability is a spell that is use full throughout an entire game without leveling the spell even once.

Spell 2: Primary Targeting Spell

The Primary Targeting Spell is made to Focus on a single target while being allowed to compliment an AOE but not much at all. The spell is purely made to taking on a single target.

Spell 3: Area Spell

The Area spell is primarily made for farming lane units and crowd control, everyone will have some form of area spell. Area spells are not made for singling out a single target but is made to compliment it if you so need it to.

Spell 4: Passive Ability

Every hero has a passive ability its a must have, these passives are not made to be super effective but very use full.

Spell 5: Ultimate Ability

The ultimate ability is a spell that is made to strike fear into your foes with it showing off ones powers it also is deadly if ignored.

Spell 6: Mastery Ability

Every hero has a single level 20 ability that unleashes ones true power, these powers are near overpowered but require a lot of skill to use.

Other:
Stuns are very frowned on, it will be a rather cut throat game.
Stacking slows and increased ranges are highly frowned on as well.
Increased movement speed is frowned on as well.
all spells are 100% Custom Spells, none will be not entertaining.
=====================================

Other Details:
The Terrain has a good amount of ambush and limited shortcuts, towers do their jobs at decimating units but heroes are the deciding factor in tower killing period. If you don't kill towers, nothing will.

The Terrain is like a Jungle with a tropical hint. It looks very nice to be honest even though its not completed.

I do not really require any type of help for the map, though offers to help be part of it are accepted, Especially if you can make Vjass Systems.

No matter what. Without help or with it. The map will be made, 6v6.

I need peoples oppion on how this map. And ideas to improve it.

>Blackrock Clan
>Bladewind Clan
>Bleeding Hollow Clan
>BoneChewer Clan
>Twilight's Hammer Clan
>A Single DarkScar Clan Surviver (A Pet Stormwyrm named Kradon)
>Frostwolf Clan (Drek'Thar)
>Laughing Skull Clan (Was Exiled and later Slaughered under Orgrim Stormhammers orders)
>Warsong Clan Lead by Grommash Hellscream
>Mok'Nathal Clan > Rexxar
>Necrolyte Clan > Warlocks
>Thunderlord Clan

Ner'zhul (The Living Lichking, in his mortal body, He was never captured by Kil'jaeden, so his soul was never removed to transform and become the spectral lich king frozen ontop of a spire.

Cho'gall (Killed Maim when him and his brother rend attacked him, Cho'gall lived to his reputation and murdered Maim, Gul'dan was slain and Cho'gall was forced to serve under Orgim DoomHammer as his Champion.)

Orgrim DoomHammer (Orgrim successfully killed Gul'dan and remained Warchief of Blackrock Clan, Unfortunatly Thrall died in his training with Orgrim DoomHammer when he accidently stepped on Cho'Galls toe)
Kradon (A Pet Stormwyvrm with the mark of Dark Scar Clan burned to the side of his face. He was known as the beast of Burden to mankind, he was found by Cho'gall In Azeroth As an Arena Beast, he was released and has forever been my Cho'gall's side ever since.)

Come on I need Suggestions, Good/Bad Ideas to improve or add on. What is the deal with 57 views and no hits. Not a single Bad or Good. Stop my suffering lmao.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.