• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Maw of the Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have a lot of ideas for WC3 campaigns, but I am too fearful of World Editor and I THB I am too lazy to make Warcraft-rank maps, so at least I would like to present one of my ideas here:

After the loss of Grim Batol, the Dragonmaw Clan has crumbled. Once a strong and united orcish clan, now just a group of varrying factions, fighting each other. Since the death of Nekros Skullcrusher, the clan has no official chieftain. Warlords, seeking this tempting title, now seek the support of majority of the clan's warriors to snap the throne of Dragonmaws for themselves. After five months of bloodshed and chaos, three Warlords stood remaining in the fight:

- Mor'ghor the Overlord, leader of Dragonmaw Battlemasters, with ties to the Dark Horde of Blackrock and Burning Legion. Residing at Highbank.

- Nek'rosh Skullcrusher, blademaster of Dragonmaw Clan and son of killed Nekros, protects the survivors of Twilight's Hammer and influenced by its teachings. Living in Twilight Highlands, in Will of Nekros, a new fortress built in his father's memory.

- Zaela, a woman warlord, ruling mostly pacifist Orcs of Dragonmaw, seeking an alliance with the Dwarves, trusting they will listen if not attacked first. Fortified up in Dragonmaw Port.

You will control Throllgard Grimfist, a champion of Dragonmaw Battlemasters and one of Mor'ghor warriors.

Throllgard is a veteran of First and Second War, making himself known to the Warchief, Orgrim Doomhammer. Fighting alongside Blackrock, Bleeding Hollow and even the peaceful Frostwolves, a young warrior of Dragonmaws has friends in every orcish clan trusting close combat with weapons and shamanism more than demonic dark arts.

FEATURES:
- Gain command over the Clan by earning the trust of Dragonmaw's warriors
- Recruit new allies, like Goblins of the Krazzworks, Boulder'gor Ogres, Black Dragons of Grim Batol and more...
- See the majestic city of Ironforge conquered by the Redeemed Orcish Horde...
- Return to Draenor and drive out its demonic rulers...
- ALTERNATIVE OUTCOMES (something like in Day of a Dragon campaign)
- Meet legends of the Horde like: Nek'rosh, Mor'ghor, Ner'zhul, Mogor, Teron Gorefiend, Grommash Hellscream and more...
- Visit the legendary places of Warcraft: Auchidoun, Grim Batol, Ironforge, Black Temple, Hellfire Citadel, Twilight Highlands, Stromgarde and more...

Level 12
Thats an interesting and unique idea . Never seen a campaign about Dragonmaw clan . Good luck with that !

Status
Not open for further replies.