• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Reign of The Horde - AOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Reign of the Horde
Aeon of Strife

Imporant Information
This map was an idea of my brother 1989-2011
He was a large fan of Humans vs Orcs 4.0 (I can't remember the exact version)
A Franchise passed down to me 5 years ago by Pointsharp(Clan Log) a Franchise I never bothered to continue and my brother was mad that I earned.

As far as I know, I am the only remaining person who owns the Humans vs Orcs (Save/Load).

GamePlay
This game is based on an players skill more then his items, a feature not really known in AOS games, but you know what deal with it. Bring the Pro's Not the tax collecters. The game consists of a very special balance, no unit or hero has the same stats, everything is balances in new way, every unit/hero has a rival, a max and a minium limit, they also take into consiteration the unit they dominate on the field and the unit they dominates them, to produce a balance perfectly between all of the conditions. In the gameplay of this map, ambushes, ganking, teamwork are ideal for success, even if you have a noob, the pro's can still rise above people who are a higher level then them, for the balance is based on the execution of strategy and spells. Spells are not a nuke and forget, these spells are complex and require learning how usefull the spell can be in many situations, the idea of this game is to bring out the best in players and show what true skill is.

This game will bring in some of the most hilarious situations the gameplay is very serious but the things that can happen will be rather funny.

Example: You are pushed into the trees and he jumps over the trees and the cliff side to safty, he takes two steps and a lane unit archer takes a single shot at him and he dies.

This game is an intense fighting game you have no time to relax in this game, no time to leave a lane and go kill "Creeps" You are constantly fighting and thanks to the complex spells, you have almost no chance of a battle to be the same every time.

This map is a rebirth of the Humans Vs Orc's map but with so much new life, it has no rights to the old name anymore. It is now Reign of the Horde.

This game has features that will reach into uncharted territory directly for entertainment and balance capabilities, the balance for this game alone is harder then coding the game and more time consuming.

This map has a grand feature to improve the concept and overall entertainment in something no one really though could be more enjoyable. The Horde has many clans in this map, so I came up with a feature to give a special lane unit % Chance Spawn, that would replace the same class type of one of the default lane units. This feature allows people to not only pick smart with heroes, but see that heroes clan join the fight real time. Balance is not an issue, every unit is ment to be one of a kind and have it's own strategy as well, you can't just dismiss every unit as obsolete, it would be false.

Other Features of the Game

> Rebalance System that lets a player re-pick to join the opposite force and keep his level money and items.
> Bounty system - You make gold off of dealing damage to units not by killing them.
> Backdooring - Lanes will stay invul so long as enemy lane units are not within 1000 AOE from tower unsportly players are forced to play professionally (If you are a sore loser, this is not a game for you)
> You will not Gain EXP from enemies who are 2 levels lower then you, but you can make extra money off of killing them, you do get the kill (Anti Noob feed)
> The Lowest Level Player gains has 120% EXP after 10 minutes of the game
> Items still have a role in the game just not supreme role

30-40 Heroes Total
4 Lanes
Lanes are 40% Wider then DotA's
In Game Camera is zoomed out so you can micro better and move your screen way less (also makes the game look better)
Every Hero has 6 spells
Max Hero Level is 20
20 Different Item Shops (not all of them are going to be filled)

Entire Game is Scripted in Jass/Vjass
Hero Progress: [llllllllll]
Terrain Progress: [llllllllll]
System Progress: [llllllllll]
Concept Progress: [llllllllll]
Story Progress: [llllllllll]
Hero Spells: [llllllllll]

The Story:
Short Version is to say that the story is an alternate history of warcraft that prevents the Reign of chaos and the lich king. These events lead up to the horde becoming the super power and many legendary heroes breathing again. Some are heroes never known to be played or seen. All will be revealed.

Cho'Gall -
Cho'gall originally died from Maim and Rend protecting Gul'dan; Cho'gall killed
Maim and Rend took him hostage, Orgrim Doomhammer came back and killed
Gul'dan.

Thrall - With
Cho'gall alive Thrall refused to join the horde for belief he had part in the
slaughter of his parents.

Orgrim
DoomHammer - Orgrim slaughered Gul'dan before he could ever
trick orgrim to get captured in Azeroth. Orgim Doomhammer lives to this day and
has joined a even larger horde together to whipe out the last of the humans and
night elves from exsistance.

Nazgrel - Blood
Line of a leader of an ancient Clan named Dark Scar Clan, without the leadership
of Thrall and the events of Rexxar's aid towards the Horde he forever followed
in search of his clans past, what he found was amazing. He found his Clan's
Homeland and found one surviver, A Thunder Lizard named Kradon a beast from Dark
Scar.

Rexxar - Never
came in Contact with Thrall he never became the Champion of the horde, though
his power is near that of the Legend of Grommash Hellscream he has strayed in
near the battle and has joined the war.

Ner'Zul - He
orginally had his soul removed from his body and encased as the spectrial Lich
King on the Frozen Throne. In this Story he is alive and never was soul struct
from his body, the original lich king Lives and is part of the horde!

Deathwing -
Never Butt hurt in the second War he stayed along with the horde for many years,
he has no true alliance with the horde anymore the temporay truce is bound for
the Shattered alliance brings them to an agreement.

Carine
BloodMaine - Originally having a son, Rexxar was never able to
save his son, his clan was destroyed but he remained.. He soaks his fur with the
blood of his enemies. He goes feral, his ancestors possess his body to give him
strength now. He is the Ultimate Tauren.

Khan -
Originally part of the tribe of Centaurs who slaughtered Carine BloodHoof's Son
he was forced to submit to a single tauren who came to be known as Carine
BloodMaine. His Forces now Support the horde.

Rokhan - Never
having becomeing a scout for Thrall he studied into forbiddon fields of dark
magic, he became the first troll to become a master at Necromancy and
Voodoo.

Drek'Thar -
Having being leader of the Frost Wolf Clan, his clan absorbed the ThunderLord
Clan of Wolf Riders. They have Ultimatly become the Calvary of the Horde.

Grommash
Hellscream - First thought to be dead after the second war, he
made himself known by killing Arthas and Uther single handed, his legend lived
on as if he died from the assault. His Arrival for the Third war is a shock to
all considering he beheaded Thrall for Never coming to save him when he was
captured in Azeroth. The Blackrock clan believes Grom to have gone mad, he looks
as if he feeds on his victims.

Zul'jin - Comes
out of the shadows having thought to be killed in the second war, him and his
ancient army of Trolls rejoin the ranks of the Horde.

Human Info:

Kael - Never
having being turned into an Blood Elf, he studied towards a new type forsaken
power known as Cosmic Energy, He quickly learned how powerful this newly found
power was and slaughtered all others who knew the powers. He has become a Cosmic
Mage he controls powers of universal energies. When the news of Jaina being
killed he quickly rushed to the aid hold azeroth But it was too late.

Magnus Medivh -
Being the fool who first brang the orcs to the world his powers are known wide
and hidden in mystery, he holds untold powers, this one of the few times people
shall see him unleashed

Anduin Lothar -
Properly Known as the Lion of Azeroth, his orginal sotry places him being killed
by Orgrim Doomhammer. New: Orgrim Doomhammer and Aduin Lothar dueled till they
where exaused, Medivh showed up and saved Lothar stepped in and saved lothar.
Orgim Doomhammer, though his battle was lost and Azeroth fell years later, he
remains with his dear friend Medivh at his side.

Uther The
Lightbringer - Uther serves under Anduin Lothar as his
champion in the war against the horde.

Tyrande
Whisperwind - After many years of honored Service Enlune
herself blessed Tyrande with a new mount manifested by elunes powers.

High General
Turalyon - Having Lothar by his side in the battle of
Blackrock Mountain the two slaughtered over 1000 orcs that day. They where

pronounced dead for 2 years before they returned to what was left of the human
alliance. They have gone through many things...

Jaina &
Arthas - Slaughtered by the horde at the attempt humans made
in the defense of Azeroth, she fell. Arthas protecting her untill his own death,
they died holding hands as Grom Severed their heads as trophies.

Maiev &
Illidan - Maiev's hatered for Tyrande and always being the
second of everything to Tyrande. She took Illidan into an eternal sentence, she
guarded Illidan for Ten thousand years, during that time they bickered like
children. For ten thousand years the two grew to like eachother but her hate for
him continued. When she released him, he showed affection. They left the jail
and joined the forces of the Shattered alliance with illidan glued to Maiev like
a stalker.

Cenarius -
Demigod known to live in Azeroth, elune and Malorne encourage him to join the
shattered alliance to extinguish the hordes reign over Azeroth.

Azshara - Never
before seen in any Warcraft game (from what I know) She is known to be a Naga by
know she was known to be the most beautiful of all the night elves, deep, violet
skin, long thick lush and moonlight shining silver hair. Though the rage between
her and the elves is enternal Lady Vashj convinces her to attenpt to kill
Tyrande but Azshara kills Lady Vashj. Azshara joined the Shattered alliance to
redeem herself from her betrayal, none saw this comming.

I would appreciate anyone who offers to help to show work. I don't care what field you must be high class mappers.

Last edited:
Level 6
There is one thing im interested in:

whats about those mounts ? who will that look like ?

do u have some landscape pictures ?

Level 31
why did u need to compare the kill/death ratio to call of duty when it is not a cod unique thing at all

and not to be harsh but ur features seem like some cheesy 90s advertisement. "ur noobs become pros in no time" wtf

and lastly i find it odd u remove backdooring and stuns/slows, they r big tactical players and are not cheap tactics at all (except backdooring maybe)

the lore seems interesting and there are some unique changes but some what you specifically altered from the timeline dosn't make much sense. there are many 2nd war heroes here, yet you never clarify who won the 2nd war. yet there are also things from warcraft 3 here, such as the fountain of blood grom claims, but this dosn't make much sense because if the orcs won the 2nd war there'd be no fountain of blood, and if they didn't win half these heroes wouldnt exist

Level 7
why did u need to compare the kill/death ratio to call of duty when it is not a cod unique thing at all

and not to be harsh but ur features seem like some cheesy 90s advertisement. "ur noobs become pros in no time" wtf

and lastly i find it odd u remove backdooring and stuns/slows, they r big tactical players and are not cheap tactics at all (except backdooring maybe)

the lore seems interesting and there are some unique changes but some what you specifically altered from the timeline dosn't make much sense. there are many 2nd war heroes here, yet you never clarify who won the 2nd war. yet there are also things from warcraft 3 here, such as the fountain of blood grom claims, but this dosn't make much sense because if the orcs won the 2nd war there'd be no fountain of blood, and if they didn't win half these heroes wouldnt exist

Well then that is a fine suggestion on the lore. I have changed Groms Story.

The Stun/Slows are frowned on, still there but because stuns are primarily used in games that have little micro use unlike this one, those 3 seconds could determind if you die to not. hence it being hardcore meaning Stuns and Slows are watched dramatically and frowned on if 3 seconds or above. Damages are rather high as well, its mainly about how you will be using the spells along with your items. If you don't know how to use a hero, your items are useless, if you use your hero well and have no items, your hero is useless. The game Centers around Both.

I absolutely understand what you mean about the Second war. The Goal is to make a hybrid between Warcraft 2 & 3. I do believe I will have to remove that Fountain of Chaos like you have said.

There is one thing im interested in:

whats about those mounts ? who will that look like ?

do u have some landscape pictures ?

Mounts are creatures you see many units riding, like Wyvrns, Kodo beasts, Wolves, Horses, You gotta catch them and bring them to the base and they buff your lane units. allowing you to plan a stronger creep wave assault.

Some Mounts might be coming for the heroes like Nazgrel, he will be off of his wolf at the start of the game, he may mount one if he so wishes in the wild. :p

I do not have landscape pictures yet for I am not done polishing the terrain.

Terrain is only 60% complete

Level 6
Mounts are creatures you see many units riding, like Wyvrns, Kodo beasts, Wolves, Horses, You gotta catch them and bring them to the base and they buff your lane units. allowing you to plan a stronger creep wave assault.

Some Mounts might be coming for the heroes like Nazgrel, he will be off of his wolf at the start of the game, he may mount one if he so wishes in the wild. :p

I do not have landscape pictures yet for I am not done polishing the terrain.

Terrain is only 60% complete

Like the idea of mounts didnt see this in many maps at all. But if some heroes can have a mount and some not i guess it get inbalanced.

Level 4
alright first things first....

The idea can't wait to play this map

Good things
- Intresting background story for everyone
- Very complex playing style and very unique relying on skill not items my type of map.
- Love the bounty system... helps auto attackers make more money. Don't need to try to last hit.

Needs to fix/things I notice)
- You don't include everyone from Frozen throne... like what about that jerk Lord Garithos that jerk what happens to him? He does have an impact on the story of Warcraft... okay not really got back stabbed and died :p
- Don't get the rival system u said but, I guess that's for later then?
- Dumb question how many spells per character for me, if i see a character having a lot of spells more than 5 then it would be more appealing to me.

Thats all from me for now.... Good luck with the map making!:ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 7
alright first things first....

The idea can't wait to play this map

Good things
- Intresting background story for everyone
- Very complex playing style and very unique relying on skill not items my type of map.
- Love the bounty system... helps auto attackers make more money. Don't need to try to last hit.

Needs to fix/things I notice)
- You don't include everyone from Frozen throne... like what about that jerk Lord Garithos that jerk what happens to him? He does have an impact on the story of Warcraft... okay not really got back stabbed and died :p
- Don't get the rival system u said but, I guess that's for later then?
- Dumb question how many spells per character for me, if i see a character having a lot of spells more than 5 then it would be more appealing to me.

Thats all from me for now.... Good luck with the map making!:ogre_hurrhurr:

Ahhh yes, very true, I forgot all about Jaina's father and Garithos. lol.

The problem with Garithos is that a horseman with so few animations has no real place with complex spells. he lacks animations for entertaining spells.

Jaina's father however I will have to plot something for.

@MasterTrainer

I would like to see an example I will make a copy of my current terrain and send it to you, I want to see you improve a general location.

Level 4
not sure if your good with modeling if u are then u could remove garithos from his mount then :p but, that wouldn't be fair i guess

oh yeah i think u forgot furion right? Or does he never wake up :p

also slyvannas not sure i spell the name right but, that means she never got undeaded by arthas then... something for u to think about.:ogre_hurrhurr:

oh yeah so mounts can u ride them? to increase movement speed or something? Because u talked about nazgrel and his mount well he is already mounted (facepalm) XP

Last edited:
Level 7
not sure if your good with modeling if u are then u could remove garithos from his mount then :p but, that wouldn't be fair i guess

oh yeah i think u forgot furion right? Or does he never wake up :p

also slyvannas not sure i spell the name right but, that means she never got undeaded by arthas then... something for u to think about.:ogre_hurrhurr:

oh yeah so mounts can u ride them? to increase movement speed or something? Because u talked about nazgrel and his mount well he is already mounted (facepalm) XP

lol you really want me to put everyones alternate story in don't you? I can do that if you want.

> I do not Model anything
> I do not make Custom Skins
> I do not make do any kind of textureing unless I am doing minor add-on's
> I strictly only do Triggers, Balances, Concepts, Storylines, Terrain.
> Terrain is my weakpoint, I'm color blind, which is the main reason I can not texture
> Also, I lost interest fast if I don't have a reason to make something

Level 4
well its just my opinion thats all :) i think more characters is better because there is a more variety to the game in terms of strategy. If u had the same 25 characters then u can expect some of the same things to keep happening. But, if u had 35 characters then there is more flavor to the mix new things happens.

Oh yeah about the the other two metioned earlier well they both had an impact on the story of warcraft. never played WOW so don't know anything about it. But, IMO u should add them since they had a major story unlike garithos :p and (those characters will be sad cuz u left them out of the party lol)

oh yeah i'm not sure if i saw it but, how many players are there? and will there be AI so that people can play with coms?

:ogre_hurrhurr: lol just like to have it here

Level 7
well its just my opinion thats all :) i think more characters is better because there is a more variety to the game in terms of strategy. If u had the same 25 characters then u can expect some of the same things to keep happening. But, if u had 35 characters then there is more flavor to the mix new things happens.

Oh yeah about the the other two metioned earlier well they both had an impact on the story of warcraft. never played WOW so don't know anything about it. But, IMO u should add them since they had a major story unlike garithos :p and (those characters will be sad cuz u left them out of the party lol)

oh yeah i'm not sure if i saw it but, how many players are there? and will there be AI so that people can play with coms?

:ogre_hurrhurr: lol just like to have it here

Total of nearly 30-40 Heroes when game is completed (Depends on how the warcraft Engine limits the spells, and creativity to keep every spell one of a kind)

Every Hero has 6 spells.

Spell 1: A start off spell that doesn't level at all the entire game yet it grows on it's own or is usefull the entire game.

Spell 2: A ability for primarily targeting out a single unit but can compliment or have a minor AOE.

Spell 3: Primarily for crowd control this spell is made for taking on multiple heroes or farming lane units for gold, so no unit is left in the dust just because of the spells they have to gather gold.

Spell 4: Every Hero has a Passive ability for this slot, these passive abilities are not allowed to be So effective they are as strong as any spell, instead they are only allowed to be 1/5th effective as a spell.

Spell 5: Ultimate Ability, these abilities are not just made to show off a heroes concept but they put fear into the enemy ranks, these spells are sometimes made to drive off group attacks or simply hold people, these are the abilities that will make your foes rage, yet they are not allowed to be OP, they simply aid you put people in a situation they do not want to be in.

Spell 6: These abilities are given to players who are max level after 1 hour, if the game lasts over an hour these True Potental abilities unleash havik on the battle field, these final level abilities are activated only paste the estimated time a game would end, meaning is your reaching a stale mate, you are going get a special treat.

I suppose these should be listed above.

Many current heroes won't even exsist, you must think, Arthas died, his father died, Jaina died. Countless others died in that battle too. Many are missing and new Heroes will rise up to join the Alliance.

Level 4
I see... then i will look forward to playing your map in the future then :)

well all I can help u with if u need it is coming up hero spells for them and giving some critic reviews like how I been doing sort of :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 7
I see... then i will look forward to playing your map in the future then :)

well all I can help u with if u need it is coming up hero spells for them and giving some critic reviews like how I been doing sort of :ogre_hurrhurr:

Well, you do have a very creative mind, I do believe you could be of a worthy mind to plot spells with me. Of course I might enhance your ideas but they do provide me with a fine idea.

I have learned so much jass, I have lost my touch with GUI, so I have motivation at all to finish spells in my workshop that are GUI lol.

However, since you are a very creative mind, I will be willing to recruit you to my project as a concept creator.

Level 4
okay thanks Orthane :) tell me what to do :ogre_hurrhurr:
no worries use my ideas how u see fit then :p
sorry for being slow in respond :vw_sad: I never knew there was a second page to this topic. u responded so quickly face palm for me X(
but, i do have some ideas i'm not sure how i should put it though... should I put it out like a request? or another format?

Last edited:
Level 7
okay thanks Orthane :) tell me what to do :ogre_hurrhurr:
no worries use my ideas how u see fit then :p
sorry for being slow in respond :vw_sad: I never knew there was a second page to this topic. u responded so quickly face palm for me X(
but, i do have some ideas i'm not sure how i should put it though... should I put it out like a request? or another format?

Depends on what type of idea you are coming up with weather it is a spell or an hero.

Heroes need a deep, deep description far more then stats.

Spells should be what enspire an hero rather then the hero enspiring the spells. Because you can have a fine hero but then his model is garbage for his powers that was given to him. So we work in a reverse way.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Title:
Hero Name:
Hero Title:

Hero Class:

Combat Type:
=>
Note: you can constantly keep adding to this

Powers List:
=>

Strengths:
=>

Weakness:
=>

Story: (Doesn't matter as long as they fit the concept and are believable)
=>

Playing Style:
=>
=>
=>

=-=-=-=-=

Example:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Title: Gigas The Titan
Hero Name: Gigas
Hero Title: The Lost Titan

Hero Class: Heavy Melee

Combat Type:
=> Strong Melee Hits
=> Strategical Bursts of Speed
=> Throwing Objects to disorient foes
=> Area Attacker
=> Ability Combo's Crazy enuf to make people fear tanking him
=> Slow Moving has a hard time running down enemies if he doesn't have his strategical burst of speed to catch them.
=> Can throw objects to hopefully final hit or annoy targets

Powers List:
=> Super Strength
=> Super Sized
=> Is spiritually connected to a rock, he can call for his rock and it rolls to him (note this rock is a boulder and he holds it with one hand and throws it at people not to mention smacks you with it)
=> Most Snares and traps wont hold a Gigas for long.
=> He can Jump very far using his leg strength.

Strengths:
=> Units with little armor will be devastated if taking damage from Gigas
=> Gigas is dumb and isn't affected by fear of death, he will always save his teammates for it gives him strength (Litterally)
=> puts enuf fear in people that they try to avoid him from hitting them at all costs

Weakness:
=> Can never catch a runner but you can use abilities to catch ones of your choice.
=> Has no body armor making him more vulnerable for physical ranged projectiles (Non magic)
=> He is dumb and has bad eyesight he often travels with a teammate to lead the way for him to crush people
=> His mind makes him not fear death or pain but instead he fears fire.

Story: (Doesn't matter as long as they fit the concept and are believable)
=> A titan banished beyond redemption the old gods chained him down in the red ridge mountains sealed away for eternity until now, illidan has released him to give him the opportunity to redeem himself to the new gods by showing his worth against evil, all he had for all those years was a pet rock named kimak, kimak is just a ordinary bolder that gigas has established a magical connection to, the bolder has a disturbing smile face on the rock with blood.

Playing Style:
=> An Aggressive Support and Beserker that is ideal for catching people off guard or easily taking them down from stratigical rock throws (Rolling a rock that hits people and rebounds with a knockback)

=-=-=-=-=

That is your example.

As for Spells:

Complex, Easy to explain, NO freeze hero up to cast spell, all spells are able to walk away from or cancel at any period of a spell.

I do not favor stun spells because knockbacks are basically stuns on their own, I'd rather not combine the two, so stuns are very short 2.5 max (and that's a OP standard)

I don't care how Overpowered a spell might sound when you explain it for I will have a way to balance it mathematically.

I have no problem in the following spells:
=> Reflection Spells (Morph into any unit in the game have the units items and abilities for a period of time, yada yada)
=> Reflect Shields (Rebound knockbacks directed at you at the person who casted it)
=> Deminish Projectiles (Block Custom Spell Projectiles killing them or bouncing them back towards the orginal caster
=> Stealing others spells

=> I like to hold a Min-Max concept on some spells allowing people to control their own chaos on the field by using spells correctly or with more skill then other players allowing stronger effects.

=======================================

Anyway. Lets see what you have gumx

Level 6
Good ideas.. very nice.. about the mounts make everyone can get those..

About the Damage Gold gain.. how about those supports?..

Did you know that Supports makes the Victory not the Killer?.. without the support killer wont get a kill...

So i think its harsh for the supports to gain a money.. and how do they support in game very well if they cant buy items?..

And how about those heroes who have a lot of CC but low on Burst damage?..

Level 7
Good ideas.. very nice.. about the mounts make everyone can get those..

About the Damage Gold gain.. how about those supports?..

Did you know that Supports makes the Victory not the Killer?.. without the support killer wont get a kill...

So i think its harsh for the supports to gain a money.. and how do they support in game very well if they cant buy items?..

And how about those heroes who have a lot of CC but low on Burst damage?..

Very Good Questions Neo_Sluf.

The reason I have added this damaged based gold system and only particular heroes can use mounts is because you can kill the mount with ease.

The Gold Income is based on Damage. Well The idea is that no hero is pure support or pure crowd control.

You see Neo, to balance a game you must give everyone the ability to control the 3 primary situations in an AOS game.

1. Hero Vs Hero
2. Income
3. Crowd Control

Support is a matter of teamwork, regardless if you are a support hero or not as long as you are there you are of worth.

You see I have a very Strict Structure to Spells.

Each hero has this:

Innate: An Ability that is used for special situations the spell is one you start with but is more powerful as you gain stats or levels so it is useful the entire game with out ever leveling the spell.

Active 1: An Hero targeting Ability, a spell that is primarly used to single out a target while allowing you to damage extra units, the goal is to go after heroes with these spells, allowing every hero to have a good Hero Vs Hero fight.

Active 2: These are the Farming Gold/ Crowd Control Spells, These help you fend off Ganks, kill groups of units and ccan often help you against a hero vs hero fight.

Passive: Every Hero is required to have a passive to make them stand different from all the other heroes in different combat situations.

Ultimate: The ultimate abilities allow fearful spells that can often make people who are new consitor them rigged or what ever when infact if you understand the spell you know how uch you can take, resist or avoid to ensure you get the kill.

Mastery: A final level spell that opens the strongest spells in the game (Still very balanced) These spells are pretty for the eyes and very functional for gameplay. They are to entertain and show off a heroes true concept of Power.

You see no matter what hero you are you have a strong field of crowd control and single targeting damages, a fine balance between Damage Dealers and Crowd Controllers, You never have to favor a hero because of your play style for every hero is perfect for any kind of player, your favorites are picked on the hero concept.

As for support heroes my twist to them is to make them never only heal a unit instead they must damage enemies and heal allies at the same time so a 50/50 deal. takes strategy and timing.

Ty.

Level 4
okay I got it. So, for spells it needs to look its part of a hero right? not somehow he/she learned it. So, I looked at your hero description and basing two of the spells from the hero Gromash... oh and u can change the name cuz my names for spells are usually funny.:ogre_haosis:

Name: Battle instincts
Target Type: passive
Levels: 1
Ability Type: hero

Description: The hero has been on the battlefield a long time giving him the edge in battle. Gives him 20% evasion. But, when an enemy unit strikes/attacks him if the enemy unit misses then he counters with a devastating blow dealing 500 pure damage.

Extra:
- the hero is attacked
- 20% chance if the enemy misses
- hero strikes back (use a effect like the stampede effect the bloody one)

I am not sure for this one if its better to make it that u click on it... it drains your mana overtime and gives u the effect or leave as is... up to u.

Name: Battle Me Forever
Target Type: one enemy hero unit

Description: The hero loves a good bloody fight he chooses a enemy hero(random or u select) cast range 2000(or u choose) the two will charge at each other and any enemy unit gets in the way of the caster will be damaged 1000. And any ally unit that the enemy hero touches will be damaged 500. When the two meet they both fight both unable to cast spells but, can use passives. Who ever wins the fight gains bonus gold (or something).

Extra:
- Hero selects a enemy hero
- Both hero charges at the same time to each other. Dealing damage to their enemies. I guess use Impale dust as the charging.
- Both hero fights with only passive skills and strength.
- Winner gets bonus (something)

As always any questions ask :ogre_hurrhurr: If u dislike or want to add something just ask me :ogre_hurrhurr: Also for these spells should I test them out in case there is a bug when u make them?

Level 7
okay I got it. So, for spells it needs to look its part of a hero right? not somehow he/she learned it. So, I looked at your hero description and basing two of the spells from the hero Gromash... oh and u can change the name cuz my names for spells are usually funny.:ogre_haosis:

Name: Battle instincts

Description: The hero has been on the battlefield a long time giving him the edge in battle. Gives him 20% evasion. But, when an enemy unit strikes/attacks him if the enemy unit misses then he counters with a devastating blow dealing 500 pure damage.

Extra:
- the hero is attacked
- 20% chance if the enemy misses
- hero strikes back (use a effect like the stampede effect the bloody one)

I am not sure for this one if its better to make it that u click on it... it drains your mana overtime and gives u the effect or leave as is... up to u.

Name: Battle Me Forever
Target Type: one enemy hero unit

Description: The hero loves a good bloody fight he chooses a enemy hero(random or u select) cast range 2000(or u choose) the two will charge at each other and any enemy unit gets in the way of the caster will be damaged 1000. And any ally unit that the enemy hero touches will be damaged 500. When the two meet they both fight both unable to cast spells but, can use passives. Who ever wins the fight gains bonus gold (or something).

Extra:
- Hero selects a enemy hero
- Both hero charges at the same time to each other. Dealing damage to their enemies. I guess use Impale dust as the charging.
- Both hero fights with only passive skills and strength.
- Winner gets bonus (something)

As always any questions ask :ogre_hurrhurr: If u dislike or want to add something just ask me :ogre_hurrhurr: Also for these spells should I test them out in case there is a bug when u make them?

Well, no and no, an no.

I already finished Grom's entire spell concept.

You don't see some of the problems with that passive. and how annoying that battle me forever spell is.

You seem to like spells that disable your control to be used. You will never lose control for a spell casting in this game.

Concept Info on your Passive Choice:
> If the hero himself is the person who will be responding to him being hit, the problem with that is if you are in a fight with someone and/or chasing someone all someone has to do is keep hitting you a bunch to divert your hero off the path you want. That's a problem and unfair to the person who is playing Grom. Especially if you are trying to run then your hero auto counter dashes at someone, lol.... so much for running to heal.

Future Solutions you could make:
=> it could be a mirror image that shows up on them to damage them.
=> Grom could click on the unit that just hit him to have that counter strike chance like a very small time window to click and activate the chance to do it

as for the ultimate. No duels, the best fights are with spells, not to mention forcing another player of choice to be dragged to instantly by your own picking is unfair.

All Grapples, Knockbacks, Stuns, holds, dragging, pushing, massive damages. Must have a way for the opponent to counter it and the user of the spell must have a strategy to use the spell.

Note: I am not busting your balls, I am showing you the path of a strong imagination, most spells you might see in other spells are strait forward thinking people.

Let me show you how I think and how some spell makers think:

He wants to make a spell that makes him evade an attack every X amount of seconds.

Most people would think of these Ideas:
>Phase Shift for most lazy thinkers
>Timer then add a 100% evasion for the lazy trigger men
>Timer, damage system, floating text. for people who don't particularly care what damages are hitting, This is the most experienced spell makers giving a result based on what is asked.
to go the extra mile is what I think:
>Click Unit about to attack you, you ither use a dodge effect or a counter strike effect (Smack a target before he hits you very fast he is minorly knocked back and doesn't get to hit you, or you simply slide away or fade out of sight and take no damage at all and come back in.

The Creativity Is strong when you think of going the extra mile, Improve, Improve and Improve!

Level 4
okay got it Orthane alright time to improve and improve so... should i give u random spells or should I focus on a certain hero?

Level 7
okay got it Orthane alright time to improve and improve so... should i give u random spells or should I focus on a certain hero?

Come up with a really cool spell. You see I have no choice but to make spells for all of these heroes prior to them already having a model so yeah you can focus on one if you would like.

Level 4
Alright okay here comes another :ogre_haosis: Oh wait when u say u won't lose control does dragging and entangling roots count? or r u suppose to have control of your heroes at all times. Then I think the next two are useless to u then but, u should check it out it may spark an idea for u.

For Nazgrel I think he was a raider right? riding a wolf i think

Name: Venomous Spider Net
Target Type: AOE enemies

Description: Nazgrel throws a venomous web that entangles all enemy units in a 300 AOE. Enemies are unable to move and loses 15 HP per second. Lasts 3 seconds. Every second the web spawns 2 spiderlings for every unit in the web. Enemies are still able to attack and cast spells.

Extra:
- Hero throws net
- Enemies trapped loses hp
- Spider spawns from web attacks enemies.

I think this next is for thrall? up to u.

Name: Lightning Lasso
Target Type: any single unit

Description: Hero whips a lightning like lasso and throws it at a target point (1000) cast range. And grabs the closest unit that is at the targeted area. Then that unit gets drag back to the caster deals 0 damage. That unit gains an electrical surge that increases attack speed by 50% and movement speed by 20%. Power ups lasts 5 seconds.

Extra:
- Hero shoots lasso or sends out
- Touches the closest enemy to the targeted point
- Drags that unit back to his location and gains the power ups.

a witch doctor type? Voljin?
Name: Traps of Electricity
Target type AOE target point
Ability type Hero

Description Sets down 5 electric balls from the sky randomly within 500 AOE of the Selected area. Enemies who walk within 300 range of a electric ball will cause the electric ball to pinpoint and charge to the enemy that triggered it and explodes dealing 200 AOE damage and purging the unit that triggered the trap. Electric balls last 30 seconds

Extra:
- Hero sends down 5 electric balls
- Enemy units go within 300 range of a(n) electric ball will be targeted by that ball and is charging towards that unit
- explodes in a 200 AOE and purging the target of the electric ball.

Maiev?
Name : Phantom Shadow
Target Type Self activation
Ability Type Hero

Description The hero blinks to the closest ally unit within 500 AOE then in 3 seconds goes back to where the hero was originally positioned. The hero leaves a phantom of itself that has same amount of hp as the caster. And if that phantom is destroyed then the caster will lose half of current hp. If phantom lives then caster will be healed half of its current hp. Phantom has bonus 30 Armor

Extra:
- Hero blinks to closest ally unit. within 500 AOE if no ally unit within 500 AOE then will be moved back 300 AOE the direction that the caster is facing.
- Creates a phantom lasts 3 seconds.
- After three seconds hero is returned to original position

Last edited:
Level 7
Alright okay here comes another :ogre_haosis: Oh wait when u say u won't lose control does dragging and entangling roots count? or r u suppose to have control of your heroes at all times. Then I think the next two are useless to u then but, u should check it out it may spark an idea for u.

For Nazgrel I think he was a raider right? riding a wolf i think

Name: Venomous Spider Net
Target Type: AOE enemies

Description: Nazgrel throws a venomous web that entangles all enemy units in a 300 AOE. Enemies are unable to move and loses 15 HP per second. Lasts 3 seconds. Every second the web spawns 2 spiderlings for every unit in the web. Enemies are still able to attack and cast spells.

Extra:
- Hero throws net
- Enemies trapped loses hp
- Spider spawns from web attacks enemies.

I think this next is for thrall? up to u.

Name: Lightning Lasso
Target Type: any single unit

Description: Hero whips a lightning like lasso and throws it at a target point (1000) cast range. And grabs the closest unit that is at the targeted area. Then that unit gets drag back to the caster deals 0 damage. That unit gains an electrical surge that increases attack speed by 50% and movement speed by 20%. Power ups lasts 5 seconds.

Extra:
- Hero shoots lasso or sends out
- Touches the closest enemy to the targeted point
- Drags that unit back to his location and gains the power ups.

a witch doctor type? Voljin?
Name: Traps of Electricity
Target type AOE target point
Ability type Hero

Description Sets down 5 electric balls from the sky randomly within 500 AOE of the Selected area. Enemies who walk within 300 range of a electric ball will cause the electric ball to pinpoint and charge to the enemy that triggered it and explodes dealing 200 AOE damage and purging the unit that triggered the trap. Electric balls last 30 seconds

Extra:
- Hero sends down 5 electric balls
- Enemy units go within 300 range of a(n) electric ball will be targeted by that ball and is charging towards that unit
- explodes in a 200 AOE and purging the target of the electric ball.

Maiev?
Name : Phantom Shadow
Target Type Self activation
Ability Type Hero

Description The hero blinks to the closest ally unit within 500 AOE then in 3 seconds goes back to where the hero was originally positioned. The hero leaves a phantom of itself that has same amount of hp as the caster. And if that phantom is destroyed then the caster will lose half of current hp. If phantom lives then caster will be healed half of its current hp. Phantom has bonus 30 Armor

Extra:
- Hero blinks to closest ally unit. within 500 AOE if no ally unit within 500 AOE then will be moved back 300 AOE the direction that the caster is facing.
- Creates a phantom lasts 3 seconds.
- After three seconds hero is returned to original position

Just give me your Skype account in a private message.

Spider Web Idea:

To simple, I would think of something more like this> Spider channels for x secs as he jumps to several locations every x seconds during the channel looking like he is setting up a web. after channeling he will hoists himself upside down inside his web and every x seconds he will use a web to reach over and drag a random foe towards him over x seconds tha unit is held infront of him for x seconds and takes x damage intervals each second then is released. Meaning you can set the web up in the shadows where people cant see you then WAM they get dragged suddenly into the darkness and end up in a web.

But yeah you are getting there my friend lol.

Thrall: Thrall is dead in this game he doesn't exsist.

Voljin is the leader of the darkspear tribe, he isn't in this fight, Rohkan is however but rohkan holds powers of necromancy and manipulation of voodoo and souls.

Mediev's shadow ability is rather interesting only she honestly doesn't have those kind of powers.

Perhaps I should explain the list of powers these heroes have already.

Rend - Rend is using the Blade Master model, range of spells invole him pushing his sword in a stab motion infront of him, he has a jumping animation, a spin animation and he is good at running.

Rend - Powers, Rend is just a ordinary Orc with a lot of skill. He has very swift attacks but only in a single strike, he is good at countering, rend is for people with very good clicking accuracy for he can block and counter attacks using his innate allowing him to parry attacks, the best micro players would be gods at upclose combat with this hero.

Grom Hellscream - He is very brutal yet fast for a blademaster he is good at taking on more then one foe at a time with brute force.

Illidan - He is fast and able to take on multiple people and confuse the enemy with a fear of where he will strike next. He often uses portals to strike foes and portaling away, his high sense of hearing allows him to sense invisible units he is able to dodge and strike using dark magic.

Mediev - Though she is a warden she is not a dark warden her powers allow her to travel, she uses daggers to throw and often uses poisons. her abilities allow her to hunt people own like dogs she is a very good hunter, how else did she find illidan.

Mannoroth - He uses the Burning Legion as his will he is the creator of orcs, he is very large and can make the ground tremble with stomps or smashing his spear into the ground, he is able to give chaos to nearby orcs improving them while he is so strong he literally devastates people with brute force.

Gigas - I am sure you understand him alreadly he is basically Hulk with a love for a pet rock. Sorta like Wilson from the Movie Castaway. lol

Rexxar - He can throw his axes, but they have to get stuck into the ground or into a unit, he has to pick them up again. He is very strong and he can call forth creatures of the wild to aid him.

High General Turalyon - As a Paladin he is well known for holy powers but not in the way most would expect, his holy powers don't heal, they destroy, the only paladin to optain a holy power that works like a dark magic. (Arthas Model)

Ner'zul - The lich king in his orc form, before he was ever known as the lich king, nerzul is a able to control the dead, demons and immense spells that reign hell on a field.

Furion - Able to control nature at his will he isa ble to call forth many different nature based spells.

Carine BloodMane - HE has the power of his fallen race, he is a possession tauren of pure vengeance driven by blood he is able to take down many people with brute force.

The Ancient One - What you don't know is that this one is a Night Elf Building uprooted, This building is strong and can devour nature to rejuvenate however his powers come from nature so when the landscape seems dead he too will be dead. His body is made of wood and he is able to bring other objects to life.

Rokhan - He has a newly found power of necromancy, but only to manipulate the souls, he harvests them and uses them for improving his voodoo powers he can uses the souls of the dead to cast spells, these souls are also able to protect him.

Azshara - not many people know her powers but in this game she is a in her naga form, her beauty can distract people making it hard to go all out on her, even as a naga her beauty can make even the most defiled creature feel love, moments before she shoots a nero toxic arrow into his heart and stopping it withing 2 minutes.

Zul'jin - A Forest Troll General he has 2 axes and he is one nasty troll he is well known for throwing his axes at people who run away from him with deadly accuracy, but he is also well known for for using ancient troll magic that decends farther then voodoo. He uses berserker powers.

Tryande Whisperwind - She can leap into the air and shoot arrows at people, snipe, rebound off of trees with her cat to tackle foes, she is ideal for the kiting hero, her powers improve during the night as she glows her warrior instinces are improved by elune. She is able to be a in your face ranger thanks to her kitten.

Deathwing - Ability to fly and has a insane ability to tank, he is unable to go after towers for they devastate him, he is one to run from, he uses fire and lava to desvastage the earth.

Magnus Medivh - Lets just say His true powers will be revealed, untold powers able to make the might deathwing piss himself making a flashflood on the field.

Drek'Thar - Taking place of Thrall he holds lighting and ice powers he can even control the weather.

Sylvanas Windrunner - Able to use nature to aid her shoot people around curvs and arcs she can do many strange things with her Bow made from The World Tree.

Nazgrel - Unmounted he literally shreads units to a slices, he is able to tame wild wolves to aid him and sometimes even ride them, he is very good at trapping and taking on groups of units with his massive sword.

Kael - He now controls cosmic powers, he can call down metorites from the sky and reign hell on units and shift gravity, his powers are from gravity and the universe.

Cho'gall - a very deadly magi ogre with one hell of a lust for blood, he uses sick and forbidden magic to dominate a field.

Atomus - Also known as a SpellBreaker, he stands out from the rest of his people, he is not only able to steal magic and feed on magic, his body has mutated into a beast made of pure energy, he feeds on energy to live and produce spells, he can even change shapes.

Khan - Well known for his deadly acts against Taurens, centaur Khan is not your normal Centaur, he was born with an appotite for flesh, he feeds on flesh and will do anything to eat.

Centarius - able to harness the absolute full power of nature he is feared by horde for he was thought to only be a myth to most.

Kradon - one of the most masterious thunder lizards, this lizard doesn't just control lightning, he makes storms, terriable ones at that...

Urthane - born from a dwarven king was born as a normal sized human, who eventually became a paladin, one that controlled shockwaves.

anyway. Most heroes are needed. so you can work on those. just gime your Skype though it will be easier to chat.

Level 4
Alright heres more.:ogre_hurrhurr:
for the web spell how he throws it then? if enemies are touched by the net as it lands then the spiders will come out.

Maiev

Name: Poison Scent
Target Type: Passive

Description: Gives Maiev's weapon a poison touch that when she strikes an enemy they are poisoned decreasing movement speed by 10% and as the enemy walks they leave a green poisonish trail that increases Maiev's sight range by 350 and movement speed by 10% if she is on the trail. Poison lasts 5 seconds does not stack. Trail lasts 3 seconds when made.

Extra:
- Maiev attacks
- enemy runs away leaves trail
- Maiev get power ups

Last edited:
Level 7
Alright heres more.:ogre_hurrhurr:
for the web spell how he throws it then? if enemies are touched by the net as it lands then the spiders will come out.

Maiev

Name: Poison Scent

Description: Gives Maiev's weapon a poison touch that when she strikes an enemy they are poisoned decreasing movement speed by 10% and as the enemy walks they leave a green poisonish trail that increases Maiev's sight range by 350 and movement speed by 10% if she is on the trail. Poison lasts 5 seconds does not stack. Trail lasts 3 seconds when made.

Extra:
- Maiev attacks
- enemy runs away leaves trail
- Maiev get power ups

Spider web makes the spider channel a web in one location, the web itself reaching a lighting effect out that then grabs a unit then pulls them in, when they are in the web thy are attacked.

To increase a persons sight is a problem sometimes, you have a fine idea of hunting people.

I think the poision you might be looking for is a poision that has a increasingly effective poison, you can have a poision that has a duriation that is added to be longer the more hits you have on them. When you decrease someones speed, keep in mind, you should never increase your own speed when others are decreased. Items should be used for those situations my friend.

The sight given from a poision doesn't seem believable, I mean if she could smell the blood trail and such that would be different (but she cant) I unfortunately can't see her having a poision track a person. I do think however should could throw an item that could track them, but that would need to be another spell.

Master Trainer:
Yes a lot has happened here. Because I have decided to focus on my game.

=============================
Spells I am looking for in these heroes
=============================

Illidan - Portal away dodging and counterstrike warping, able to swift strike and disorient enemies.

Mediev - Blink attacks and daggers, very interesting kinds of poisons that aren't seen often at all.

Mannoroth - very destructive and chaotic physical powers

Rexxar - throwing axes, calling animals to help him without them being summons, able to go nuts

High General Turalyon - using holy owers to deal damage rather then heal anyone, supreme might

Ner'zul - evil powers that are border line between undead and orc.

Furion - able to control nature, such as roots, trees, spirits, animals, and such.

Carine BloodMane - smacking a person and swining him around on the end of his axe. pushing them away, stomp attacks.

The Ancient One - ways to give life to doodads, trees, statues, strong ways to manipulate earth as weapons.

Rokhan - gathering souls from the dead to give him abilities, using souls to block things, using voodoo on people, reanimating himself using souls.

Azshara - perhaps a way to lure people with her beauty, turn them into stone, interesting arrows to shoot at people, ways to slither around fast.

Zul'jin - ways to set up ambushes, able to throw axes at people, but he is melee, ways to go beserk to give himself regeration or improved speed but normally makes him way more vulnerable.

Tryande Whisperwind - ways to jump over people and use her cat to trample or pounce people while she cans till manage to shoot arrows. Very cool ways to rebound off of objects trees or people to shoot more people, very special kinds of arrows, insane marksmenship

Deathwing - able to land and take flight, spit fire, raise lava from the earth, fireballs that brig forth explosions but also raise lava for after effects.

Magnus Medivh - Insane powers that are just strait out amazing

Drek'Thar - able to control winter and lightning, his mount is very good at tracking people.

Sylvanas Windrunner - ways to have arrows that can curv around objects towards people, able to shoot arrows into the ground and have effects raise up in another location, very strange and nature based spells.

Nazgrel - ways to devastate groups of enemies and control packs of wolves at his will, however he must collect them around the map and has spells that involve these wolves.

Kael - powers to shift gravity, open blackholes, wormholes, reign down meteorites produce cosmic explosions.

Cho'gall - magic that comes from the most very gore based magic locations.

Atomus - ways to diminish magic, absorb it, control it, rebound it, reflect it, convert it, total manipulation of others spells and such.

Khan - very aggressive and borderline undead centaur that will feast on people his energy and powers come from being feeding on people. So he will absolutely be strong so long as he is feasting.

Centarius - ways to produce and harness mother nature

Kradon - super storms, insane lightning, rain, wind, the super storm lizard

Urthane - using shockwaves from hitting objects or sending procussive waves at people he is great at knocking people back.

Level 4
hmm... how about this:ogre_hurrhurr:

Tyrande Whisperwind
Name: Elune's Star Shower
Target Type: don't know how to explain it XD

Description: Tyrande and her tiger leaps forward 700 range and shoots out 7 arrows to the sky that are filled with star energy. Those arrows float on air until she lands. When she lands, arrows(use starfall image) splits into 5 smaller starfall images and targets an enemy within 300 AOE and rains on them dealing 50 damage.

Extra:
- she leaps forward as she moves forward shoots out a arrow(starfall) for every 100 range she passes through so its 7 arrows/starfalls
- when she lands the 7 starfall/arrows splits into 5 smaller ones each so 35 of them.
- within 300AOE of each will choose a target randomly and fall damaging the target 50.

notes: this star shower one may sound weird but, lets see if u see it the way I do.

Illidan
Name: Fear Blitz
Target Type: instant

Description: With mystical powers he instantly vanish slowing all enemies within a 500 AOE down both attack speed and movement speed by 50% for 3 seconds. Illidan is permemently invisible for 3 seconds even when casting spells or attacking unless the enemy has wards to see him.

Extra:
- he cast spell
- all enemy units around him gets slowed
- he is invisible for 3 seconds without breaking his invisibility with an action

Centarius
Name: Nature's Blessing

Description: with all natures arsenal with him he has been gifted the power to create trees with life force. Whenever he kills a unit a tree is created on the dead body. This skill also passively fades him 50% so that he blends in the trees.

Extra:
- he kills a unit
- tree grows from unit
- he can stand next to the tree to be 50% transparent.

Level 6
Ideas

This sounds like an interesting project: Here's some ability ideas:

Deathwing:
Name: Take Wing
Target: Self
Ability type: Hero (ultimate)

Description: Deathwing takes to the skies and becomes a flying unit. Gains a bonus to movement speed, vision, and gives the bonuses of being a flyer. While flying, this ability is used to land again. Certain abilities have their effects changed. When lifting off, enemies are knocked back and damaged by the wings. When landing, enemies below are stunned and damaged by the impact on the ground.

Extra:
-Deathwing becomes a flying unit
-Certain abilities change
-Knocks back and damages enemies when used
-Stuns and damages enemies when landing
-Cooldown and damage/stun/knockback improve per level

Name: Heatwave
Target: Area in cone shape/Circle area
Ability type: Hero

Description: If on the ground, Deathwing spits a cone of fire damaging all enemies in its path, as well as dealing additional damage over time. The cone of fire moves quite slowly, so it can be dodged. If in the sky, Deathwing spits fire in the target circle area, setting the ground alight dealing damage over time to all units there.

Extra:
-Breathes a slow cone of fire(ground)
-Deals instant damage and damage over time(ground)
-Sets the ground alight in an area(air)
-Deals damage over time to all units in the area(air)
-Can't damage structures

Name: Barriage
Targets: All units and structures in line shape

Description: Causes 12 fiery explosions in a 1200 range line. Each explosion deals damage in its own area. When in the air, 15 explosions are created in a 1500 range line.

Extra:
-Area in a line is targeted
-12 (15) Explosions are created along the way
-Each explosion deals damage in its own area
-Damage affects structures too

Name: Titanic Carapace
Targets: Self
Ability Type: Hero (passive)

Description: Deathwing's layered armor of dragonhide, rock and metal provides excellent protection against small attacks, yet leaves him vulnerable to powerful blows. Permanently blocks X damage from each attack (hardened skin), but permanently reduces Deathwing's armor. Damage reduction and armor lowered increases with each level.

Extra:
-Provides heavy defense versus many small attacks
-Reduces armor, so Powerful physical attacks will deal more damage
-This ability is passive
-In the air, this ability remains the same.

Rexxar:
Name: Bird of Prey
Ability type: Hero (passive)

Description: Creates an invulnerable Hawk that follows Rexxar. The hawk provides an increase in sight range and increases the attack damage of Rexxar and his other animals.

Extra:
-An invulnerable, uncontrollable Hawk follows Rexxar around.
-Provides sight and damage for Rexxar and his summons

Name: Beast Taming

Description: Creates several animals that fight for Rexxar. These animals cannot be controlled and attack enemies on their own.

Extra:
-Summons a Bear and several Boars
-Units are uncontrollable and attack nearby enemies
-Power and amount of units increases each level

Name: Hunter's Mark
Target: Enemy Hero
Ability type: Hero (ultimate)

Description: Target unit is marked for death. Enrages Rexxar and his summons, increasing their damage and attack/movement speeds every time they strike the target. Summoned animals are very likely to attack Marked targets.

Extra:
-target a hero to be marked
-summoned units are likely to attack the marked target
-each time a marked target is attacked by Rexxar or his summons, that unit gains a bonus to attack damage and speed.

Gameplay suggestions:
Just some suggestions about the gameplay, if these have already been discussed just ignore them XD. These could make the game more tactical and less DotA.

-Allow upgrading creeps and towers and buying new spawn units
-Fight over control of mercenary camps, which add new units to your spawns.
-Rock blockades can be bought and put down, forcing enemy spawned creeps to take another path. Only heroes are able to destroy these rocks.
-Both factions send out gatherers to gather resources. If these units are protected, their resources can be used by players.
-Fight over control of several central locations, which grant special powers to the players controlling them.

Level 2
sounds nice!
general hint on making spells with high skill cap:
try to make spells that lead to decisions like
"everytime the victim of this curse attacks it will receive damage and a stack of slow"
or
"roots yourself in place to get armor and more range/damage on autoattacks, toggleable"

making the best decision in situations like this shows who has true skill

Level 4
hey Orthane i know this is probably late but, i think u forgot muradin bronze beard and beodin bronzebeard those two dwarfs that got killled by Arthas now they aren't dead unless u say they are stuck in Northrend and got killed by the neutral creeps lol :ogre_hurrhurr:

Illidan
Name: Double Assualt
Target Type: instant sort of(requires timing)

Description: Illidan uses his quickness to attack the target once that is in front of him dealing X1.5 critical strike. The enemy is pushed back at that unit regular moving speed/current the unit is also invulnerable to any other attacks or spells just like Illidan, then Illidan fades 50% moves in the same line as the unit that he damaged and gets bonus maximum speed for the duration of this spell. He must move behind the enemy then u have to press the ability button again for him to attack with a lethal 3X critical strike. Getting pushed back for both units lasts 3 seconds

Extra:
- Illidan damages one target with the spell in front of him 1.5Crit
- both him and target gets pushed back on the same line with target unit moving at current speed and Illidan at maximum
- when Illidan is behind the enemy unit u press the ability button again he deals 3XCrit and stays in that position

This ability I'm not sure how to explain better but, lets see if u see what I see.:ogre_hurrhurr:

Rokhan
Name: Soul Mode

Description: When Rokhan dies he uses all of the souls stored within him to revive him and when he gets revived using this skill he will be in soul mode. In this mode he will have the power to use all of his soul consuming spells without having to use up any souls during soul mode at full power. Lasts equal to how many souls he has for example, if maximum is 100 souls he will be in soul mode for 10 seconds if he has 100 souls if he has 60 souls he we be in soul mode for 6 seconds. Also, if he has under 50 souls he will not be able to regenerate and he will die

Extra:
- Rokhan dies
- Comes back to life if have at least 50 souls
- Can use all souls consuming powers as if he had maximum souls.

Kael
Name: 7 Cosmic Boulders
Target Type: Instant?

Description: Kael gathers cosmic energies and launches a total of 7 cosmic rocks in front of him one at a time. The rock falls in front of him where he is facing 200 range. Any enemy unit that get hit by his rock will be pushed back 300 range from their original position. delay time between rocks is 1 second. Deals 100 damage per rock

Extra:
- Kael calls down a rock in front of him 200 range
- Hit enemies and are pushed back 300 range from their original position and damaged 100 per rock delay time of 1 per rock
- Kael moves forward being controlled by player to continue to chase enemies to constantly get hit by his rocks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.