1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Reforged Beta Succubus Variants with Whips

Submitted by Retera
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
I did not make these models, these are an upload of the alternate style Succubus characters that were removed upon the release of Reforged that were originally included in the Beta, in case for some reason Succubus with a whip was your thing. Some of their textures clash with in-game files, so if you import the models and not the textures it will work but the whip will have rainbow colored sword texture over it that does not fit.

Mostly, I am uploading this model for completeness. I know that sometimes I look for the 2002 RoC Beta and 2003 RoC Beta assets, and I figure this download could help anybody who scratches their head after reading a post like this one and decides to try to bring back a piece of history in a custom map.

If someone else already uploaded this model pack on Hive let me know and we can get rid of this upload, but I did not see one.

Hive blocks me from uploading the texture files, though, because it can't support Reforged models very well, so I am going to include those in a separate link or something. (Model refers to .TIF file so I am blocked from uploading the .DDS that was actually present in the game, it says "different name than expected" even though this model is literally unmodified from its original form, Hive just can't handle it.)

The models preview OK even though they should not, which leads me to believe the Hive's internal texture database of in-game textures is probably out of date and probably is using the beta versions, so later on by the time you read this, most likely the previews won't look good anymore since they would be using the texture files included in the Reforged Release.
Previews
Contents

Demoness (Model)

Demoness Portrait (Model)

Vile Temptress (Model)

Vile Temptress Portrait (Model)

Demoness Diffuse (Texture)

Demoness Emissive (Texture)

Demoness ORM (Texture)

Queen of Suffering (Model)

Queen of Suffering Portrait (Model)

1. Graesholt

Graesholt

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey, thanks for the upload.

Is there any reason the whip textures are not included?
    I cannot seem to find them in the gamefiles, but I might still be doing something wrong on my end...

2. Hermit

Hermit

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Read the description; the textures are attached to the first post.

3. Graesholt

Graesholt

Resources:
    Resources:
    My complete apologies, I thought I had.
    Thank you for the help.
    I'm an idiot.

4. Mr Ogre man

Mr Ogre man

Resources:
    Resources:
    I knew I wasn't crazy! There were whip succubi!

Insta download +rep

5. Pwnica

Pwnica

Resources:
    Resources:
    Love that one with the whip, it’s the best one