• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon Request - Rainbow Whip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
So I tried creating a rainbow whip by myself, as I was once advised. I am not a drawing type artist, so as you can see the quality and crispness is non existent:

QyUjMzw.png

However, I think the inspiration & the idea are both pretty clear. It's a whip made of energy all except the silvery white handle, which starts yellow, then green, then aqua. I will rep you if you can come up with your own. (one that looks like it was drawn by an artist, aka not mine lol)

All I'd ask is keep the color scheme, and the shape if you can but mostly if you can do a better job with your idea then go ahead!

Hope this is good enough.

Most credits go to blizzard, it is their icon plus a simple trick using layers, gradients and the erasing tool.

Edit: Made it closer to your specifications. The "BTNRainbowWhip2" fits your description better.

Attachments

• RainbowWhip.png
    RainbowWhip.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 39
  • BTNRainbowWhip.blp
    4.7 KB · Views: 51
  • DISBTNRainbowWhip.blp
    2.6 KB · Views: 25
  • RainbowWhip2.png
    RainbowWhip2.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 39
  • BTNRainbowWhip2.blp