• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Icon Request) Rainbow Whip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi there! Any artsy types bored and feel like making an icon? I'm searching for a magic flail or whip-like weapon that a mage would use. I'll try and keep my description brief :p

So more than the entire rainbow of colors, the "chain" or whip part of the weapon would look like some kind of magical energy, and would consist mostly of yellow/cyan/green. The handle would be the only "tangible" part of the weapon. For coloring the handle maybe a nice silver or chrome color :)

I will of course rep you for your efforts!! <3

Level 39
Hackey fix: find a good picture of a lightwhip that you can crop, shrink down, transform, and turn into an icon. With a reasonable solid-color background (black, fingers crossed) you should be able to pick sections of the blade and hue shift to other colors pretty easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.