• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reforged Arthas Unmounted

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Made with ReterasModelStudio-

I used ArthaswithFrostmoune model as a base for the animations. Unfortunately his sword is slightly off during attack animations but its not too noticeable unless your zoomed in all the time (I spent hours trying to get the sword to align properly but this is as close as I can get it.)

Credit to Retera again for his amazing model editor. This is my first time uploading a resource to this site so forgive me if something's screw up.

UPDATE- Big thanks to Tamplier777 for fixing the sword issue. It is now much more aligned with model.
Previews
Contents

Reforged Arthas Unmounted (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Not that it is substandard per se, but since Z1003 made an improvement on this version, I'll remove this one to substandard. Either way, Z1003's model is now marked as if it was made by both of you. Thanks for your awesome model!
Level 3
Very Awesome!! But no speak sound animation if have a portrait for speak and can use evilarthas sound set it perfect, i waiting for athas lich king with helm of domination.

Last edited:
only thing ive found so far, is when the model is used theres no sound.

I tries to dig into the model. It has no reference to face fx file.
Attempt to apply another facefx file like arthas human with frostmourne or evil mounted arthas have failed - the facial animation was buggy, So it seems like this issue is unsolvable until modellers will find a way to edit the facefx files.

Level 1
Very Awesome!! But no speak sound animation if have a portrait for speak and can use evilarthas sound set it perfect, i waiting for athas lich king with helm of domination.
me too! HolyRavioli are you trying to do arthas with helm of domination?

Hey, someone mentioned this model to me, looks great! I also tried to make it, but the sword is busted on mine and I didn't fix it.

Mine has working FaceFX though. Because I wrote Retera Model Studio I knew why it broke, so I made a computer program to regenerate working facefx. The problem is the bind pose chunk.

Although the audio is too quiet, this video that I made for the techtree contest includes a clip of the riderless arthas talking:

You can jump to time 1:41 for an example of what I was referring to.

Level 3
Hey, someone mentioned this model to me, looks great! I also tried to make it, but the sword is busted on mine and I didn't fix it.

Mine has working FaceFX though. Because I wrote Retera Model Studio I knew why it broke, so I made a computer program to regenerate working facefx. The problem is the bind pose chunk.

Although the audio is too quiet, this video that I made for the techtree contest includes a clip of the riderless arthas talking:

wow lich king model , i need him haha.

Level 1

can we have this lich king too??:ogre_love:

Level 1

@Retera any chance of you working that same magic on this one?

Level 12
Ever thought of putting the Lordaeron crown (the one on the ArthasCrownPrince model) onto this unit or the mounted version? I always found it strange how the paladin on the second Undead mission says "You wear your father's crown as if you've earned it." yet Arthas was never wearing that crown.