• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting assistant editor, who can do triggers for almost finished project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello, my name is Spinel and i am working on a new project that is supposed to be a macro map, with unigue mechanics and very specific aesthetics. I am very competent visual designer, but i lack any knowledge about triggering and semi advanced spellmaking.
I am looking for someone to finish testing alpha build of my map.

Some map information:
Its meant to be highly detailed portrayel of Forsaken/Human/Worgen struggle in sauthern Lordaeron (Gilneas, Hillsbrad, Silverpine, Alterac), based on WoW, Warcraft 3, books, short stories and comic book lore.
More informations for all that are interested.

GilneasCity.jpgAlterac.jpgAderic.jpgGreymane.jpg
DalaranCity.jpgForsaken.jpgDurnholde.jpg
Sepulcher.jpg

Level 7
Still looking for aid :)
Mostly for someone that can do GUI triggers and newly (since a lot of progress has been done) someone who can make cinematic sequences.
Triggers are mostly about setting win conditions at the end of timer, special abilities, (like for unit, that can make two portals that would be linked to each other)

Level 4
Whats the gameplay of this supposed to be like? Control a single hero as if it were an rpg?

Level 7
Its something between Siege of QuelThalas by Marshmalo, Azeroth wars and Legends of the Second war.
Its supposed to be macro, based on politics, team switching and regional dominance.
Game has time limit and after its finished, winner is determined by amount of territory under his teams control.

Gilneas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.