• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

---Team Project Recruitment----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
War oƒ the Kingdoms: Chaos Reborn

I am in need of a team to help make this map for the wc3 community.

Background Info:
At the start of the game, each player is granted a unique kingdom with a race to match its terrain. A hero choice takes place and every player can pick their hero to match his/hers playing type. A timer takes place every 120 seconds in the game, it spawns units anywhere in your kingdom. The gameplay revolves around bounty, 10 gold is rewarded to each unit killed. The objective of the game is to explore the lands by completing quests, killing creeps, and overall Defeating all opposing kingdoms. The maps a strategic type map that requires much skill and deep thinking in order to combo your enemys.

If you have ever played Broken Alliances, Lost kingdoms, original 10 kingdoms, and the evermost popular risk than you will get the idea.

Things I am in need for help;
-I am currently spending much time on the terrain and showing much detail to create that epic enviroment feel. If you are (very good) at terrain than that will help as well.
- someone with jass knowledge to help deleak the triggers would be very helpful.
-A modeler to create custom models
- An artist to create a loading screen
- Spell makers for the heros
-idealists to create great ideas for quests and modes
- A handfull of testers
-Someone who can create websites

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read my project recruitment forum. If you have any questsion or concerns privet message me at any time.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING THAT IS NOT BENEFICIAL TO THIS FORUM IN ANY WAY.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.