• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Remake of the popular war of the 12 kingdoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Although I don't like how the remaker blatantly lied I don't see how it really matters as he isn't editing your map.

Im not sure how i lied... I was givin permission by Mr.Moneybags long ago on recreating his original map/idea. This remake is from 100% scratch and not an edit from king_leopold's 12k remake. I would have made sure of getting permission from leo if I were using his map in any way, but My map has no relation with his so non is required. Can we get back to the original topic of recruiting rather than argues...

Leo

Leo

Level 1
Lie: a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

Leo gave me permission anyway, but requested i change the name to differ from his.

That is a lie, in addition to telling people I was done with mapping, plus the posts you have made with similar messages on my own forums.

Here's an idea, don't try and post on my forums anymore or come in my clan channel to advertise your map, or make up lies about me, and I won't post here anymore.

Level 5
since you are not pro for me making this map, please do not post here, as im not inntrested in kla, i will not be in your channel either..

Level 5
Wow realy? you ass.

Originality
All maps must be distinctively different from other maps in concept. This may include story, gameplay, goals, etc, but restricts maps which are effectively clones of older versions, such as most LOAP and Footman Wars maps.
Quote from map upload rules

You changed the name back to 12 kingdoms. THE BASIC TERRAIN 100% the same as the old 12k. All you did was add a few models. The game plays 100% the same too. The only thing different is 11/12 new heros, maybe new quests.

For the most part it the same. It would never be abled to go into the map section of hive! Why would they even let this thread live.

Level 5
You serious shocker? First off you havent even seen or know much about the game so dont make the assumption the maps the same. This is not an edit nor stealing any ideas from someones map in any way. Since you and many Kla members think this map has no chance, why bother with posting in the forums? Good luck with V.W, as i can see its never played...

Level 12
Techniclly, who arn't allowed to upload it here, since,
1: It's a stolen concpet, made without permission to be edited and modified. Basicly a hacker version.
2: Leo is the current manager of the project, and he has the right to hand off that position to another person, which he has already said he hasn't.
3: All Leo has to do is prove that he is, infact, King Leopold, and the map is deleted from the site.

It's not shiting on your thread when we point out theift

Level 6
You serious shocker? First off you havent even seen or know much about the game so dont make the assumption the maps the same. This is not an edit nor stealing any ideas from someones map in any way. Since you and many Kla members think this map has no chance, why bother with posting in the forums? Good luck with V.W, as i can see its never played...

The title of the thread is Remake of the popular war of the 12 kingdoms.

If you aren't and/or have no intention of taking ideas/gameplay/etc from it, why the title name?

Level 5
As i said before, Mr.Moneybags gave me permisson and im not editing Leos map at all---- so i have no relation with it. IM recreating the overall game because ive mastered leos version from 10k. What dont you people understand about not posting here if your not intrested in being apart of the team. Go create another forum for bagging on the map or all the reasons why you think im a theif of an uncopyrighted game, which im not even using... If you dont like my map when its released, simply dont play...

Level 6
Anyone working on the map has the right to know if its originality and permission are being contested and/or questioned.

As do other hive members, as to protect its reputation/integrity for not catering to stolen or percieved to be stolen maps.

Considering it doesn't look like you can get your story straight, I wouldn't have faith that you have permission to do 10k either.

Level 5
Again>
As i said before, Mr.Moneybags gave me permisson and im not editing Leos map at all---- so i have no relation with it. IM recreating the overall game because ive mastered leos version from 10k. What dont you people understand about not posting here if your not intrested in being apart of the team. Go create another forum for bagging on the map or all the reasons why you think im a theif of an uncopyrighted game, which im not even using... If you dont like my map when its released, simply dont play...

Level 5
thats BS!

money bags has not been on warcraft for YEARS!. Its why he gave up 12k in the first place. STOP LIEING!

Level 5
Shocker i have been playing wc3 for over 5 years. He was online in fact 2 years ago... There is no proof that i can show of this neither can Leopold except simply adding it into credits. Im creating this map for fans only and for a far strategic game that requires much skill to learn. I honestly dont care about peoples thoughts considering this isnt an "idea" forum. But there is no 100% guarantee proof i can show of making the map. So i apologize

{EDIT}
shocker leo gave me his word not to have kla bother my forums if i were to lay off the clan. Please dont get upset and make my recruitment look bad cause your map is never played. Funny how you use people to try and get stuff. **COUGH** Auto hoster

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
Any one that is gona do any thing for you should know about the map and its past, and how their time will be wasted.

Also im not the one making you look bad, you are. Sence when did u own the hive? o, wait u don't. Stop calling it yours.

Level 5
Takakenji i have asked you not to post here multiple times since your not in any way intrested nor helping. Please read the Thread before posting.
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING THAT IS NOT BENEFICIAL TO THIS FORUM IN ANY WAY.

Constuctive criticism is always ok

{EDIT}
Again, So far the maps progress is on track. If intrested, please message me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.