• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting for two Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Okay, i'm recruting for two projects that i've been working on. Aswell, looking for skilled map makers for my personal team. Please note that both projects are mean to be RoC, we aren't using any Tft package.

[color=#0A0A0]Battle Of Osgiliath[/color]

Storyline

Once, before it was ravaged by the forces of Sauron, Osgiliath was the glorious and beautiful capital of the human Kingdom of Gondor. In no other human city the population held art, music and peace higher than here ever since Numenor. But it also was the centre of the power of the kingdom and home of one of the seeing stones, called the Palantir.

Sauron who became jealous of the glory and might of his old foes therefore decides to ruin this city - for once and for all. Destroying Osgiliath would mark the end of Gondor. He already stormed the watchtower set up near his very own realm Mordor - Minas Isil - and obtained one of the Palantir.

For the first time he has allied himself with Black Numenoreans in a larger scale. His attack will be spearheaded by his lieutenants and champions, the Nine, the Nazgul. Before Osgiliath could build up a strong defence, they had already stormed the eastern districts of Osgiliath, leaving many scattered humans alive in their refugees. When the reinforcements of Minas Anor, later known as Minas Tirith, and of Dol Amroth arrive, much of the city is in enemy hands.

It is time for the final battle to decide the fate of the city...

Gameplay

The Battle Of Osgiliath is a strategy over spawn based map, based on townsfolk of the city against the darkness, the forces of mordor, each team has different qualities, which will have to be used together to achieve victory.. .

Based on two teams wich will go 4/3/2/1 different qualities, which will have to be used together to achieve victory.

The concept still will be 5/5 under certain events over time.

• Four players as defenders of Osgiliath
  • One player as citizens of Osgiliath
  • Three players as forces of Mordor
  • Two players as forces of Umbar

Features

• Spawn system, units overtime, with variety for each faction
  • Structure Plots, for towers to create a dynamic offensive/defensive gameplay
  • Non-Dominant Heroes, to improve the skill over their number of armies
  • Siege Weapons, for strategic purposes
  • Naval armies, to improve tactics

Screenshots

Battle Of Osgiliath

21lrjo2.gif

1zmfo2d.gif

zn0v7t.gif

27wwzfs.gif

5ydys1.gif

v32kbk.gif

2drtaiw.gif

20sgj6h.gif

Battle Of Osgiliath Progress

Terrain 100%
Spells 50%
Units 100%
Heros 100%
Events 0%
Triggers 60% (Improvements are needed)

What is needed for this project..

Spell Maker (Full knowledge of Object Editor is needed)
Trigger Maker (Full knowledge of Trigger Editor [GUI])
Cinematic Maker (Terrain Shocase)

Notes

This project is quiet simple, spells aren't advanced for it first version, for that reason trigger's aren't needed at all for the spells. This is only for it 1st version, advanced trigger spells will be needed in the future.

Advanced trigger maker is needed for all the events & functions of the map.

[color=#0A0A0]Ancient Fields[/color]

Storyline :eekani:

The story is being written.. :pgrin:

Gameplay

The Ancient Fields is fast strategy game designed for multiplayer. Choose between twelve different races and learn to control their power. Fight for power and protect your people, or just live to explore gloomy secrets of the fields.. .

Teams are not set, and the different qualities of the races are only good under the quality of each player, "micro" is neccesary!

Features

• Heros with unique attributes
  • Random Creep Spawn
  • Special attributes on each race
  • Unit Types
  • Unit reward system
  • Weather System
  • Modes System
  • Terrain designed for "Micro"
  • and more..

This project is basically designed to take out the best of "mico" skills from each player, with different abilities and systems that take effect into the game.

Ancient Fields Progress

Terrain -Reworking it at the moment-
Spells 95%
Units 100%
Heros 100%
Triggers 80%

What is needed for this project..

Triggerer & Object Editor (Full knowledge of Trigger Editor [GUI])
Cinematic Maker
Aswell, someone who could give the project a logo.
Maybe a terrainer, still don't know.

Notes

This project really need a triggerer, to keep the work that we have been doing in it. All advanced triggers and spells [GUI]. We still working for the first official beta, but we had have some delay with systems.

Battle Of Osgiliath

SuXor
Elendil
Feyarith
Huan

Ancient Fields

DeathAngelz
Last-Chance
AlucardVanguard

People that have worked in one or another form in the projects.

Gil-Galad
The[Knight]

This information and the whole discussion of the projects is at http://www.BlizzForge.com I think that's all, there are more projects in the list but those two are the most important for now. Please note that both projects are mean to be RoC, we aren't using any Tft package.

If you want to be part of any of the projects please post here or at BlizzForge with a prove of your work or name any other projects that you have worked on.

Level 4
I know RoC isn't big hit, but projects were made like that already, can be moved anytime into TFT, feel free to ask questions. I really need a triggerer. :(

Level 7
Actually there hasn't been an RoC project hosted here since like. . . several years?
I'm pretty sure RoC triggers are kind of a mess to deal with as well.

Level 4
Well, not really asking to host the project, just a bit of help. RoC triggers aren't hard to deal with. I haven't had any problems in the past with the conversion or while working with them. The difference is very small in few things.

The reason of why i'm not going into TFT is because of all bots there, i don't want this to be another map to be hosted in only private games. RoC still got players and this two projects can compete pretty well, even with some tft maps out there.

I don't know why hive's have turned all ORPG/TFT..

Level 3
i can be your triggerer. i am currently working on : Invaders TD (didn't publish yet), Also Clash of the warriors (didn't publish yet). if you don't believe me you can try me.

*Edit: I remove my application because i can't find a way to change my world edit from TFT to ROC :S if you know then i can help you.

Last edited:
Level 4
I know the project "Clash of the Warriors". About the editor, don't worry about it. You just need to avoid using tft stuff in object editor and triggers won't be a problem. If you really want to change your editor to RoC then you will have to uninstall TFT, but is not necessary, i will review and convert.

Just let me know in what project you would like to work, and if you need myself to send you the map. Right now i have two friends working in "Ancient Fields", they will be done soon, if you want we can hit that one to release a beta in few days.

Level 3
ok, count me in then. I can work at the two projects if you want so send me anyone and if you want any special thing that you didn't know how to add tell me and you can count on me.

*N.B: i am going to my work and coming back after 4 hours then i can work at your project so, take your time and send the projects in PM

Level 4
So far so good.. If we keep going like this DV we will finish in less than a week.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.