• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recommend me some literary books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
That's right. Literary.

I can barely pronounce the word because there is just so much r's but I need you guys to give me some good literary books. I do hope there's a crowd here that reads.

What makes a book literary? The way the sentences are composed. It's not your usual clinical and direct sentence like the ones you see in news, magazines, factual books (Like A Brief History in Time). It's flowery and poetic.
Do correct me if I'm wrong though.

So I need some books. Good ones.

Level 12
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. God I love that. It's written from the point of view of a young American girl living in the late 1930s I think or around there, so not really "flowery" and nice. But still an excellent book.

Extremely Close and Incredibly Loud is nice. There's some humor to it as well. See if you enjoy it.

If you like fiction and that kind of books, the Dragonlance Chronicles. Love them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.