• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

2 spell books problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
high, i wanna make a caster with 2 spell books one with healing skills and one book with damage skills my problem is that its not important wich book i opening there are all abilitys (damage and healing) how i can split them into the two spellbooks? pls help (sry for my bad english hope you understand)

please help me i need this for my map ...

Last edited:
Level 9
I don't think that possible, since the two spells books are just twoo similar edits from a single spell.
But I suggest you should add Item-Spellbook, since it allows more than one.

Level 2
Make sure that "Data - Base Order ID" for both spell books is different and it will work. You can find it in object editor,within spell book ability.

EDIT: Aww,you posted before me,Axarion.

What do I have to do with the custom ability I've made (default War Stomp) so it work well using in a trigger. Want to use it with "Unit begins Casting an Ability". I'm trying to make this triggers for all players, but don't matter what condition I set, it always run player 1 (red) trigger. You know how to fix it? Ty

It depends on what you want to do.
If you refer to players within the triggers, instead of Player 1 (Red), there is a field below that field; scroll to "Owner of (Triggering unit)". This will apply the effect for the owner of the casting unit.
• Prefer "Unit - A unit starts the effect of an ability" -> It works after the animation and the mana spare.
• Prefer (Triggering unit) from (Casting unit) -> It procs faster.

Level 2
It depends on what you want to do.
If you refer to players within the triggers, instead of Player 1 (Red), there is a field below that field; scroll to "Owner of (Triggering unit)". This will apply the effect for the owner of the casting unit.
• Prefer "Unit - A unit starts the effect of an ability" -> It works after the animation and the mana spare.
• Prefer (Triggering unit) from (Casting unit) -> It procs faster.

Yes, thanks, I did all of it, but thats the problem, it doesn't work. I've already posted with all my triggers but still with no answers, you can take a look: here. I know it's a bit confused, but I've uploaded the map too make it easier.

Yes, thanks, I did all of it, but thats the problem, it doesn't work. I've already posted with all my triggers but still with no answers, you can take a look: here. I know it's a bit confused, but I've uploaded the map too make it easier.

In those triggers, you have a condition:
"Owner of (Casting unit) Equal to Player 1 (Red)". This individual condition restricts it from being used by other players.

Owner of (Triggering unit) is totally MUI; your point of triggering collision is not right ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.