• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recent Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Can we share Dota 2 match IDs here?

I had this great game as Techies demonstrating the effectiveness of mining the jungle. This is my custom mine spots and the result speaks for itself. =)

Please tell me if the match ID stops working.

The MMR range of this game is about 3000 - 4000. My friend, playing Pudge this game, has a highest solo MMR of 5000-something on one of his old accounts. We decided just to pick the trolliest heroes we could think of and go for it. Pretty fun game and, like I said, pretty good demonstration of dire jungle mine blocking if you're interested in improving your Techies.

Level 24
In Dota 1, while playing with my big bro as an ally, he was crazy enough to pick the enemy as Netherdrake, Drow Ranger, Sand King, Alchemist and Earthshaker, and us are randoms, Silencer(used by my bro), Sniper(randomly picked but I swap), Ursa, Necrolyte, Necro'lic(What I swapped)
I don't even know if we are gonna lose because it tooked like 97 minutes to finish the game, and we won the game, well it will either way be because of my bro's adept skills on using Silencer and his silencing thingies

Level 28
Late game is her middle name. She doesn't really need some early creeping just go with a support or semi-carry on bot for Sentinel or top for Scourge and at least get one or two creeps per wave just enough to get you a PT and Vlad entering the mid game. There both teams should start shuffling lanes and roaming that will give you time to farm some gold.

Level 28
Do you guys think there could be a chance for Io to carry? I think I'm going to try doing that soon. xD

IO is an underrated (semi)carry, I did it a few times with friends before, the main focus is to bulk up his hp first since he has decent dps, bloodstone is recommend to continually use his overcharge. My build to him is usually this

Power Threads(str/int) -> BoT, Bloodstone, Guinsoo, Dagon anything else are just luxury but if I'll be specific then I usually finish with Malevolence and HoT.

Of course, he isn't a reliable carry without a proper team that will cooperate with him. Io is a semi-carry at best and if he's your team's only carry then you guys have to finish the game before or early late game since 9/10 he will be outshine by natural carry and hard carry at that time.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

I'm not a big dota2 player , but I still enjoy playing Dota1 vs the AI, as its really good.

Latest games I've dominated with my favorite heroes, Leoric, Bloodseeker and Legion Commander.
I love how good these guys are at the jungle.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Once I was playing DotA 1 as Void and there was phantom lancer from the enemy team heading towards mid lane I Used time walk to catch him and instantly pushed Chronosphere (ulti) and guess what......... I killed him BUT....

NO!!!! THAT WAS AN ILLUSION . THE REAL ONE IS BEHIND ME!!! RUN!!!......

and after 10 seconds of running he killed me with a RAMPAGE.

Level 2
Recently I've been playing with Ember Spirit, and there was this match, where me and a Zeus fought against the whole enemy team, Zeus Ulted, I Ulted and simply everyone was weakened so I used Sleight of Fist, result of that? RAMPAGE!!! :ogre_datass:(Luckyest day of my life), too bad I wasn't recording it :ogre_frown:

bethmachine

Banned
Level 8
I've been playing with void a lot now, espcially after I got my new set for him.
Has anyone ever thought of building diffisuial blade with void?

Level 49
so uhh..i've been hooked up(no pun intended) in playing timbersaw, he's really fun to play as. like, i play him 6 times daily. i own as timbersaw but once i pick another hero i lose. is this bad, or what the hell is this.

Level 10
-Grendel said:
so uhh..i've been hooked up(no pun intended) in playing timbersaw

Booo! Get out of here!

-Grendel said:
he's really fun to play as. like, i play him 6 times daily. i own as timbersaw but once i pick another hero i lose. is this bad, or what the hell is this.

Many people say this is bad. They say that when you're only good with one hero you aren't good at the game. They say that it's bad because if you get bored with that hero you get bored with the game. When that hero gets nerfed you gets nerfed out of the game.

However I say these people are simplifying. I say you keep playing that hero until you are bored, then go on to find the next interesting aspect of the game. Nothing stops you from approaching it like this, just keep an open mind about things.

There's nothing wrong with in-depth exploration of one aspect of a complex subject. Dota is advanced enough and multi-dimensional enough to let you take this approach and have a rewarding experience still.

Level 5
I played 1 vs 1 with my Friend.I used Weaver,my friend uses huskar.
I didn't buy any items at start with my 4000 gold.yes,he's annoying in lane,I save my money until 6200 gold and Volia! Divine Rapier! I won the game after that,lol to bad I forgot to save the replay

Status
Not open for further replies.