• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Are you mapping/modding on any other games ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
well, not really modding any other game right now... though I used to mod in Mount and blade too and making my own game...

Interesting, played a fair bit of those mods - though I didn't create any myself.

I have been doing some slight modding to Skyrim and Oblivion before that. I also do in part some modding for minecraft if it can be called such to texture for it. :wgrin:

Level 35
Well, never made any from scratch but rather I modded the mods... hahahaha... and oh, tried modding Torchlight too... only been able to add new items and skills, never had any luck making new stages...

Haha, okay - fair enough. It weren't my impression that it was easy to mod for and with the new versions of it I guess things have changed a lot. I still love the game and have clocked hours upon hours into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.