• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Mrsotko Gaming Replay Casts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey starcraft/warcraft community. I run a youtube channel where I cast frequent Company of Heroes 2, warcraft 3, and wargame replays.

All the replays are up to date recently uploaded awesome games!

Videos are in 1080p, professional microphone, lots of action, midly fun anecdotes, everyone wins...

Criticism is acceptable, just leave a comment of something you would like to see or hear better and I'd love to work on it.

mrsotko gaming youtube

Level 32
Thanks! seems like less and less people these days cast the great game of warcraft 3. just trying to revive it a bit.

Some of the non-Warcraft 3 games interest me and your casts aren't boring, but I'm not really interested in melee matches. I probably watch one or two a month from various youtubers but compared to custom games, especially strategy ones, it's a fraction of what I watch.

Good luck with the channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.