• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reborn of Eldre'thalas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I know.
My job is to show you the right way.
And give scenario. It is actually good if only we will make the project.
Less credits, and less people who say that they will do something, but dont do anything.

Being the creator is a small role, because it is the people who make the project who are the real creators.

Is there something you cant do? :D
It seems like you can do the whole project alone.
Not counting me, of course.

You have to note that he thinks he can do it well. what he considers JASS is him converting GUI

Alagremm said:
We stopped at the cinematic because no one wanted to do it(i think)

and i said i would do it. im a bit backed up on my own prologue cinimatic for RISE OF THE DEMON KINGS but i said i would. just PM me a detailed description of what you want and ill see if i can fit it in.

Level 6
I'm pretty good at the terrain. But not so good with triggers.

I'm good at making forests, and stuff like that, not so good at making large, walled cities.

If you want me to help, please tell me. I will say yes.
I}
<:::::::I=================>
I}

Level 17
You sound a bit protective of your role, Dent.

Nonetheless, he is right. If you can prove your worth, a second triggerer would indeed be a valued member of our team.

Level 17
Ah. Well, you and I may need to discuss how the cinematic will run. I am writing the script for it I believe. There have been some scene changes too that Alagremm has approved. So give me a buzz whenever. ^.^

Level 23
I see everything is going great.
Good job both of you!:thumbs_up:
Its great to have you helping me.
And yes, we changed the cinematic scrypt and made some parts of the campaign bigger.
Dentothor its great that you will start work on the cinematic soon.
It is good that you use our thread, but maybe group forum is better? Plus it reaveals less info to... the Others.

Level 3
k ill do screen shot now
acutally fuck it my work is attached to a campaign i made and it fuking pissing me off

Last edited:
Level 23
Well, silithid tech tree only needs to have units and some buildings(Hive, Hatchery, strange thingy).
And we'll see how good you are.
Also, Dentothor, how goes the cinematic?
Me and Wolfe stopped editing it for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.