• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reborn of Eldre'thalas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Awesome!
We could use some special icons(Loading screens are needed too)
When you will want to start, I will PM you.

I can easily start whenever you need me to.

But ill need somone with photoshop to complete the buttons because i use a different program than photoshop so i cant use the icon layer but if someone was able just to put the layer on i can make the icons.

Such as the icon attached... ( just an example. its a dark tree maybe of some use(?))

But if you want my help again request something on my PM list.

Attachments

• Dark Tree.jpg
    Dark Tree.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Level 23
Here is the scheme.
160705-albums1308-picture10878.jpg

Numbers are missions, lines are where hm... lines must be put(I think you understand)
Red squares are the missions. Here is the original Feralas map. You should make this map a download screen(with a little changes)

Level 23
No, I want you to change this picture to look more WC3, remove the Silithus and Mulgore signs and change Dire Maul in Eldre'thalas. Blue lines are how do you need to make lines(you know the directions, how they went)for each mission. It would be great if you made names for each building(Except camp Mojacho and thalanaar)

Last edited:
Level 23
No, murlocs are not involved in this story.
We need an ogre "race"(Just units, may be a tower and barracks.
And night elven race without ancients and non-night elves.
And Silithid Infection(Race without buildings)

Level 23
Ogres and silithid will be only in one mission(You need to clear the forest of other races)
Night elves will be in 2-3 missions. They dont need to be playable, just units and buildings.
We will also need to make a tauren race(but as others really small)

Level 14
okay im on for tauren and ogres i know barracks and tower for ogres barracks=merchenary outpost and tower=orc tower(wooden tower) about tauren the barracks will be tauren totem=barracks and orc tauren will be used again as tauren tower okay?

Level 13
Pippo, I doubt you could do triggering. Now I could.
Heres a test for you.
1. Whats a memory leak?
2. If you use ONE variable in a GUI spell, then is it possible to be MUI?
3. What do you need to do to change a ground units flying height?

:p

1.A memory leak is when you dont clean points, temp groups and such reals integers and unit variables dont need to be removed
2.no you need more varaibles then one
3.you have to add crow form then remove it exactly after and then you can change its height inside the trigger to anything you want

Any comment?
:grin::grin::grin:

Dentothor what you mean for layer? i can do borders of icons if you mean it...sorry for my long absence...tomorrow i will leave for go england and i will come back monday...monday I'll start working be sure

We will need to do the intro cinematic first.

I can do that if you like... And when the loading screen is finished i can add that to the cinimatic map.

and i mean like the border for the BTN and the DISBTN buttons. can you do that for me on the dark tree example i provided so i can see if it is good or not?

Level 23
I like the idea, but we need something else.
Night elven face is great, but we need to use the map of Feralas.
Combine it with the maps of other lands and make it look like WC3 downloading screens looks like. The Feralas map must stay.

Level 23
Yes it does.
That way it will look more like Warcraft Night Elven campaign loading screen.
Each screen will have its own way lines(I think you understand what I mean), beginning at the point of of previous mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.