• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Really Simple Question

Did you complete Warcraft III without cheats?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
The first time i've completed warcraft 3 with cheats, yeah have to admit it :), but after I tried it for fun just to see the all story and found it very cool and funny..was so cool and funny that I finished it normal mode and after hard mode also..

Level 27
i only completed RoC on normal without cheats, when i came to TFT i was kinda bored (at first i cheated my way through everything just for the story) and TFT is way harder than RoC.

Hardest difficulty, still no challenge. Completing Single player without cheats is pretty meh. Winning ladder games is what gives me a good feeling.

PC always does a techrush =/

Level 6
Unfortunately, no. Not yet. I'm planning a complete 'no-cheat' run sometime. I must be really bad at this game. I can't even beat an easy computer with him having 100% HP. >.>

I'm going to keep trying though!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I just cheated, too much missable crap and time limates were annoying when your population cap sucks. Honestly melee play for the campaign was kind of stupid and pointless. There were only a few RPG levels and one TD level, but those were still hard to win. Campaign also got boring due to no MP support.

Honestly WC3 melee play is so boing. . .

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Blizzard should have made the WC3 campaign more RPG like, whereby your hero levels mattered more. Kind of like what they did for rexar but so you can also go back missions and enjoy your new found hero power and get items you missed.

Most noticable flaws were how some abilities for heroes were not learnable until they were no longer needed, or how you were given control of heroes which had full move sets but you could never learn all moves due to them never being available for level 10 play. Most noticable is the RoC human campaign whereby you were given jainah proudmour for only one or two missions, after which she had no function at all and so all stuff you gave her was never seen again.

Level 4
Blizzard should have made the WC3 campaign more RPG like, whereby your hero levels mattered more. Kind of like what they did for rexar but so you can also go back missions and enjoy your new found hero power and get items you missed.

Most noticable flaws were how some abilities for heroes were not learnable until they were no longer needed, or how you were given control of heroes which had full move sets but you could never learn all moves due to them never being available for level 10 play. Most noticable is the RoC human campaign whereby you were given jainah proudmour for only one or two missions, after which she had no function at all and so all stuff you gave her was never seen again.

I liked too much the campaigns. You said the the items you gave to jaina were never seen again, thats not true. They appear on the level where jaina is removed at the middle of your base camp. With all the other heros that are removed during a campaign, the items are given on your base.

Status
Not open for further replies.