• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft imba campaigns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Warcraft has some imba campaigns..

I cheated my way trough them the first time because i wasn't interested in melee at all. just in the story..

But now i play them without any cheats

Warcraft III: RoC

Human Campaign - Pretty easy, some difficulties here and there but very easy to crush you're enemies.

Undead Campaign - Some minor difficulties but also pretty easy, maybe somewhat harder than the human campaign.

Orc Campaign - First three-four chapters go well.. Until i get to the part i have to collect 15,000 lumber. Its fucking impossible without a goldmine and those night elves attacking every time. Also with those damn flying things i have to ensnare to get down, its just fucking insane howmany of your peons get slaugthered and you really need those to collect gold don't you? well.. i played until i had like 7800 lumber but then i was totally frustated by restoring everything again and while i was regaining from an attack they attacked again! And the next chapter was that Cenarius came, the first wave that came already killed everything i had because of those imba flying units..

I haven't come any further but i don't know what blizzard thinks sometimes...

Level 37
I have finished all ROC campaign without cheat and hard difficulty! There was two chapter which were ALMOST impossible(at least for me) to complete. They were:

Night Elf - Where you must kill three cenarios. There is a time limit because undeads are trying to cut trees of nearby.

And the other one was... Well I can't remember now. I tried once TFT campaign with hard but I get depressed in second map. :D

About that Cenarius chapter. It seems to be hard but it's very easy! Just build MASS TOWER! And do that optional quest or whatever.

Level 27
Ah i've now made both the chapters without any cheats.. only that those night elves do attack quite a lot when you're unprepared =/

Anyways im at chapter eight now and well.. the campaign isnt that imba i just dont like it that i have to do it like 4 times to get it right..

Status
Not open for further replies.