• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rank icon and rep change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
When I logged in today I noticed that the rank icon has changed (to a pirate version?) and that the rep icon is now using coins. Is it a response to the release of Mists of Pandaria or something else?

I searched the forums for any thread relating to it but I couldn't find anything. And then I made this one instead.
:confused:

Alright I'm gonna be honest here, I think this looks a bit too rushed and horrible. :p
The curtains in the header image just stand out too much, the ships image looks too stretched, I can't tell what's supposed to be next to the rank icons and the rep icons' colors are way too similar.
I know Ralle did this for a special event, but I don't think it should have been published in its current state. :S Everything looks so rushed. Maybe prepare something better for Halloween? ;P

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Thank you.

Well.. I was just hoping to make people happy. Maybe next time we will have better graphics, I don't know.

I am disabling all the Pirate Day stuff for now. After all it is not TLaPD anymore.

I am closing the thread as it sort of served its purpose. Thank you for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.