• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Unit (help request)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hallo everybody,
i am about to create a new map, my first one.
It s called random unit and i still have a few problems.

i want to make a unit called super scv with the ability of the phoenix (anti gravity) to lift a other unit up. but this seems to be a little bit tricky.

i am still not very familiar with the data editor itself so i need help to do this.

what i allready have:
-a unit called super scv with a correct actor and custom stats.
-the unit has the ability anti gravity copy and an adidional button do activate it.

my problem: it does not work correct if i activate the abillity the scv only goes to the targeted unit (in anti gravity range) it seems like it trys to start the animation but i think the copy of this ability has no actor. but even if i give my scv the normal anti gravity ability (not the copy) it only starts the effect but dont rly lifts the target up.

plz help me i dont get it....

greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.