1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Pinoy Resources Society Random Discussion

Discussion in 'Legacy Social Groups' started by Dawn Whitelighter, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
  2. TheGreatJoshua

TheGreatJoshua

Resources:
    Resources:
    Duterte o CPP?

3. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
  4. TheGreatJoshua

TheGreatJoshua

Resources:
    Resources:
    Are any of you guys Dutertists?

5. apcrabnightlive

apcrabnightlive

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Not me.

The facebook comment section today is so toxic and cancerous.

6. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Oh fucking not me, I hate that asshole, I wish he gets killed when he goes to other countries. I want his Ugly head shoved in a fucking meat grinder.

Fuck facebook too, It's full with Duterte-Retarded Fans commenting and supporting that Son of a Fucking Big nose mother fucker.

7. chobibo

chobibo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Define dutertists? I like the guy, but am not a fan. I like how he's fucking psychotic, a pathological liar and a closet commie. Whenever he spouts out bullshit, I feel my adrenaline rushing as if I was hearing wagakki band's music.

Anyway, try not to get killed by the police 'kay? Love you all.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  8. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I wish he gets assassinated by terrorists or anyone who's dying to fucking kill him brutally.

9. chobibo

chobibo

Resources:
    Resources:
    You're always high blood bro, try sipping some bulalo soup and eating some chicharon nyahaha XD

10. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Putangina dapat patayin na talaga yung putanginang duterte nayan lalo na mga tarantadong mga alipin nyang supporters!

11. apcrabnightlive

apcrabnightlive

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Maraming duterte fanatic feeling sila ang majority ng pilipinas
    Napaka toxic na ng social media ngayon, yung iba feeling legit na media.

12. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Putangina sana patayin si gagong delarosa nayan at si duterte at lahat mga siraulong mga putananginang supporters, mga supporters nya mga putangina umaasa pa sa gobyerno!

13. apcrabnightlive

apcrabnightlive

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I still can't believe Filipinos voted for a commie bullshit psycho and also I really hate those fanatics as much as I hate that pres.

14. chobibo

chobibo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wag kayo masyadong padala sa init ng social media, chill lang or baka magmukhang tanga rin kayo kagaya nila. Throwing yourselves into the melee of social media butthurt will get you nowhere, you'll just learn many ways of insulting other people. Instead of hating on the President and his supporters, why not focus yourselves on something productive like community services. Or better yet file a case against the President, collect signatures and that kind of shit. Talking doesn't do anything, try doing something about it if it bothers you that much.

Also, after having lived through 4 presidents, I can assume that the anti-government hype is real. Every single fucking time there would be people who would lash out at the government just for the sake of bashing it. It would have been more meaningful if they did something instead of just flapping their mouths just to look fucking "intelligent". Like the edsa dos during pareng erap's time, but that made problems too right?

I think it is indeed real that there is a majority of Duterte supporters, I mean he fucking won the elections and we're implementing democracy, right? Don't dawdle too much in that mindless fuckfest of hate replies fans and anti-fans have been raging about on the internet, lest you'll be dipshits like them too. Anyway, read something about governments, I remember reading about democracy and republic once, made me realize how the real "previlage and freedom" alongside the government really works. I could've join the 'tards rallying during my youth but I realized most of what they spout isn't well thought of. Most are just ranting for the sake of ranting. Be part of the solution bros, don't be like me, a fucking old retard. Cheers.

15. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I disregard about Peace, so I'm in Anarchy. Let there be purge everywhere c:

16. chobibo

chobibo

Resources:
    Resources:
    You can't be in anarchy if it's just you. You're just being a juvie delinquent. If you try something drastic though... that could get you killed and please don't, I'd be sad and pissed, I like having you here.

17. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    @chobibo Dude, don't take my words too fucking serious.

18. chobibo

chobibo

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm not, but was worrying you might take mine seriously. Now it's all good.

19. apcrabnightlive

apcrabnightlive

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I will not waste my time arguing against them. I'll just do my part as a citizen, whatever I can do instead of diving more into the heat of baseless accusations and child-like arguments.

20. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Kaya ako na iinis kay duterte kasi tad tad ng mga Putangina patayan sa balita, sa bestgore (my bby site) and more fucking toxic shitty fucking propaganda in facebook.