• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ragnaros Costume

What outcome will a Ragnoras costume provide?

• Ragnaros is not an interesting enough option to win anything.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hey guys, on the spare time im not making bossfights, im a cosplayer.

With blizzcon 2009 coming up in a month, and since I cant go, I'm planning for Blizzcon 2010. I plan on participating in the costume contest for 2010. Last years winner was a draenai on a mechanized turtle. I realize that if I am going to at least try to QUALIFY for somthing, I need to do somthing awesome yet relatively un-attempted. So what badass is awesome and is generally un-attempted as a costume:

ragnaros.jpg

Yep Ragnaros. He looks a little tough, but I do believe he will be manageable.

What I want is feedback on whether or not this would be a good costume concept to put my faith in. Even if I cant qualify into the official contest at Blizzcon, Im hoping I might at least win one of the costume contests that would GET me to Blizzcon 2010. So, what do you guys think?

~Asomath

Level 17
Yeah, I can see that being a costume if you have enough skill. It would be sort of a dress, then attach the stalagmites on the shoulders and such and make them a transparent-ish red plastic or something. Inside of them, put in assorted battery operated lights. Light up! WHAM MAGMA SUIT!

Make the eye holes hidden inside the chest, and keep it a tall figure as is. So you can make an awesome looking head.

Good luck

Level 14
Yeah, I can see that being a costume if you have enough skill. It would be sort of a dress, then attach the stalagmites on the shoulders and such and make them a transparent-ish red plastic or something. Inside of them, put in assorted battery operated lights. Light up! WHAM MAGMA SUIT!

Make the eye holes hidden inside the chest, and keep it a tall figure as is. So you can make an awesome looking head.

Good luck

Oh , you got a majority of it right. Of course, I will have a few other things to make it awesomer...

Thanks guys, keep commenting. And dont forget to vote in the pole!

~Asomath

P.S. Pyramid, yeah. I've worn suits of armor before where the inside actually started to MELT because of heat.

Level 5
Are we talking about Ragnaros in human size, or his gigantic flaming awesomeness of doom?

If the latter, then definitely you'll win. If the former, well...you'll have a chance. Lolz.

Level 8
If you wear a dress that goes down to the floor (so they can never see your feet), I'm not sure how you're going to walk. Maybe you can take quick, short steps so it really looks like you're floating on land. Lol, idk. Would be pretty cool if you could pull it off tho.

Level 14
If you wear a dress that goes down to the floor (so they can never see your feet), I'm not sure how you're going to walk. Maybe you can take quick, short steps so it really looks like you're floating on land. Lol, idk. Would be pretty cool if you could pull it off tho.

Yeah, ill have space to walk.

I got the bobbing thing down (where he bobs left and right)

~Asomath

Level 13
lol asomath surrounded by zergling and fire bats and hes like "what hell this is warcraft"

i can already see that happening

Level 3
Tell you what, just lit yourself on fire in a orange dress holding a hammer ! Now that's what Blizzcon is looking forward to ! Hahas :x

Status
Not open for further replies.